spook twenty four ;; ☾

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"holy shit..." you whispered, your voice quivering as you tugged at your semi-transparent uniform. "am i..?"

you shivered; your entire body felt like ice was running through your veins, retaining no warmth at all. kou finally spotted you above his head, and his eyes widened.

"y/n senpai?!" he exclaimed in shock. "that little... he possessed your body, didn't he?!"

"kou kun!" you reached towards him, awkwardly flailing your arms. "you can see me?"

"i may not be much of one, but i'm still an exorcist!" he beamed, holding out his hand towards you.

"what about nene chan?" you were somehow able to lower yourself to his level, and you tried to wrap your hands around nene's arm. however, they passed right through, and you resulted to hanging onto kou's sleeve.

"it's probably because her abilities to see supernaturals are limited- maybe she can only see the ones with a stronger presence." kou suggested. "don't worry, i'll take care of this, y/n senpai. driving spirits out of people is an exorcist's specialty!"

you wrapped your arms around his shoulders tightly, fearing if you let go you would float back up to the ceiling and never get down. you buried your face in the back of his shirt as he spun to face the spirit possessing your body, approaching him threateningly.

"alllll right! here goes!!"

"aoi...." hanako murmured, slipping his fingers under her chin and tilting her head up to look him in the eyes. "are you hiding something from me~? that makes me sad..."

"y-y/n..?!" she stuttered, cheeks flushed red as your hand caressed her face. you yelled in anger, pointing accusingly at the ghost possessing your body.

"stop it, hanako kun! so help me god- everyone's gonna think i'm a weirdo!!" you released your death grip on kou to lunge at your body, but you phased right through. you snapped your head up to see kou kun backing away nervously. "minamoto!" he stiffened at your sharp tone. "what are you doing?!"

"i'm sorry!" he blurted. "it's just- it's so weird to see you acting like that...!"

"y/n, what are you doing??" nene questioned again, not daring to move closer.

you kicked your legs in frustration, throwing yourself at hanako again as he gripped aoi's jaw tightly. it was absolutely strange to see yourself acting this way.