spook twelve ;; ☾

a/n : can u tell i hate bugs yet

can u also tell i love tsuchigomori

can u tell how those two feelings clash

happy reading.

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov
————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"well? what'll it be?" tsuchigomori tilted your face up to meet his, an evil grin on his face. "going to talk or not? it makes little difference to me."

you swallowed, pulling away.

'god damn it.'

"alright, i'll talk! i'll say it!"

minamoto kun and hanako kun watched from a couple feet away, the latter waving fans in the air with an encouraging cheer.

"my secret is...!"

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

let's pause for a second before you embarrass yourself.

as you know, your name is l/n y/n, the utterly confused high school student. in an attempt to learn more about hanako kun, you and minamoto kun infiltrated school mystery no. 5, the four p.m. bookstacks.

so... how did you get here? to find out, let's turn back the clock by ten minutes.

"i can't believe you're not human, tsuchigomori sensei!!" you cried, clutching the chest of your uniform tightly.

"calm down, it's really not that unusual." tsuchigomori had one pair of his arms behind his back, taking a drag from his cigarette. he blew out a ring of smoke before continuing. "there are, in fact, quite a few supernaturals who have chosen to blend in with the humans. we supernaturals need the rumors of us to keep circulating, or we can't stay in the living world. a crucial part of that is spreading our own rumors."

he paused, raising the cigarette to his mouth again.

"well, there are many other reasons too... but mainly, it's convenient. who knows? one of your friends might then out to be something other than human."

"...what if a supernatural uses the power to blend in for evil? wouldn't us humans be in danger?" you asked hesitantly.

"don't sweat it. you'll be fine." hanako kun cut in, striding forward along with yako san at his side. he raised his hand, beaming at the other two supernaturals. "we are the school's seven mysteries!"