spook fifty ;; ☾

a/n : *sniffling* i see all you mfs reading the chapters and not voting. i see it in my demographics. u all are so mean 2 me (/lh)

anyways y/n almost gets in another fight, while i fight through my 50 chapters trying to figure out y/n's personality. enjoy!

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

 enjoy! ————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"...y/n has less than a year left. that is her predetermined future. but here, in this fictional world... she can go beyond the limits placed on her lifespan. she can live."

'...what the fuck?'

you fought back the urge to dryly laugh at hanako's words, unmoving as he continued to speak. you still had to pretend you were sleeping, after all.

you had woken up on the way back from the park, but since that stupid school mystery had the audacity to knock you out, you figured staying "asleep" would be your best course of action- it would give you time to think up a plan to get away, and also might help you figure out what the hell was going on with him, but...

'i wish i hadn't.'

"she wouldn't..." you heard nene begin, a tremor in her voice.

"...have to die?" kou finished.

you huffed, wanting desperately to sit up and yell at your stupid friends to tell you what they meant, what they had been keeping from you- but you couldn't.

'...i'm going to die!?' you furrowed your brow as your friends' conversation droned on in the background. 'god fucking damn it, guys. can one of you explain?? please go on?? about this topic?? instead of standing there like dumbfounded idiots??'

you internally sighed, squeezing your eyes shut tighter.

'i shouldn't be so mean... but damn! why the hell didn't anyone tell me?! maybe they're all just as confused as i am, but... judging by how relieved they sounded, i doubt it.'

"soon, this world will be complete. until then... i'm going to have to lock her up."

'what.'

"see ya. y/n is coming with me."

'what.' you hesitantly cracked opened one of your eyes, trying your best to get a glance at your surroundings, but you were instead met with smoke clouding around your vision. 'okay... maybe it's time i wake u—!'