Chapter 2

Running up to the door I realized it was open. I ran inside. Searching around I heard sobs coming from the kitchen. I ran stopping at the figure leaning against the counter.

"Hey what happened." I sat down beside her.

"He left me." She said as she wiped her tears.

"Oh Mia, I'm sorry." I pulled her to me.

"He was cheating on me. I thought maybe we could get past it but then he took everything. All our money. I have nothing left." She cried as I held her.

"How did you find out," I asked. I didn't want to go into the topic but I had to know.

"I saw him and our therapist going at it in his car. We loved each other. We were happy. I don't know what happened." She pushed me to look her in the eyes.

"Our therapist. Can you believe that? The woman who is supposed to help us cope with the fact that we can't have children and goes and fuck my husband." She laughed as tears started streaming down her face harder. She placed her head on my shoulder.

The night she got shot the doctor told me that she could never have children again. It broke my heart for her. She was too young to understand.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you with my problems, you have a son to take care of." She looked down at her hands.

"Mason is with his dad. You have me the whole night and you didn't bother me, Mia. You're my sister, I'm always there for you." I placed my chin on top of her head giving her a gentle kiss on her hair.

"I bet she wasn't even hot," I said, trying to make the mood better. She laughed.

"She is though." She laughed again, I laughed along with her.

"We could call Nat's over, she always makes everything better." She pulled out her phone, dialing nats number as she walked away.

Natalie was our best friend. After what happened the students at our school looked at and treated us differently from the others. Nats came and yelled at them. She always stood up for us, so we became best friends with her.

"She's on her way." She said as she put her phone on the counter. She wiped her tears and walked away.

I felt bad for her. We wouldn't be in this place if it wasn't for our mother. I was thankful she survived. After collapsing on the road I woke up in a hospital bed. I threw a tantrum trying to get to my sister. They eventually let me, she was hooked up to so many wires it was traumatizing. She was unconscious the whole time. I cried every night hoping she would wake up.

After three days I heard her angelic voice in my ear. I was so happy. After that our aunt Maddie came for us. She was our legal guardian.

She was just like my mother. The only difference is she was a druggie and she wasn't as crazy as her. My aunt Maddie was a badass. She would sleep around for money but after we came she changed her ways. She didn't stop doing her drug deals. She made us help her out. We would walk around selling drugs to people in alleyways. I was scared shitless that we were going to get killed but she made sure to let everyone know that we were her kids and that no one should mess with us.

She taught us so much. How to smoke a cigarette, how to shoot a gun, and how to fight. She even gave me my first tattoo. It was two bands with a pattern above it on my lower right hand. We grew up different from the other kids.

When I became pregnant she was supportive. She told me that she would be there for me but I had to support myself. I was okay with that. I worked three jobs to support my child. Maddie showed the ropes on how to breastfeed and change diapers. Noah's mom was also very helpful, it's the main reason I put up with her. She would babysit while we were trying to finish school.

After graduating high school I decided to not go to college. Mia graduated and went to college. Majored in business. I was so proud of her. That's where she met Ben. They fell in love and got married. Her husband had an amazing paycheck, so she became a housewife. I wanted to beat the crap out of her when she told me but it's her life I can't rule her. At least not anymore.

She was financially stable with a happy life and married, everything I wanted. I guess all good things must come to an end. Nat didn't have a life so easy either she dropped out of college to be with her grandmother who was her legal guardian. The door opened, bringing me out of my thoughts. I stood up and walked over to Mia who was being squeezed.

Mia was small, short but small. She had black curly hair stopping above her shoulder, amazing curves, and a smile that made everybody's day.

"I'm so sorry Mia." She gave her another hug and then walked away.

"He wasn't worth it anyway. I mean he had a small dick, didn't he? We should chop it. I know a guy who knows a guy whose cousin knows a guy that could track him down. I've been sharpening my knives for a moment like this. Even better is a chain saw. I have a chain saw in Nana's shed. It works wonders for situations like this." She grabbed a bottle of wine and poured herself some in a glass.

Natalie was a crazy bitch. In a good way, not the psycho bad way. She's the best friend that will chop a guy up for even looking at you.

Natalie had long straight blond hair stopping right at her underarms. Her lips were plump, most people would think it was fake and was plastic surgery. She had small boobs that she was once insecure about. She used to wear baggy clothes but she soon became confident about it. She started wearing tight-fitted dresses and shirts. She seemed happier. Her whole body was hot. She had small curves and her ass wasn't big but it wasn't small either.

She's what any girl wishes to be, to be so confident about their body and just have self-love not caring what anybody else says.

"How do you know that," I asked her while leaning against the wall. She stopped mid-way drinking to look at me.

"How do you not remember? That time when we chased the guy that tried to drug you." She looked at me. I tilted my head trying to remember. I shook my head unaware of this incident.

"Three inches." She said to me, My face lit up.

"Ohhh. Yes. He was naked when we chased him down the street and you were screaming like a maniac with a gun that you stole from one of the bodyguards." I laughed at the memory. Mia walked over to us.

"I feel so left out."  She folded her hands in front of her.

"We're sorry, miss perfect pants. We invited you but you wanted to stay at home with your book club." Nats snorted as she drank her wine.

Mia was the perfect housewife any man could ask for. She had book clubs, and charity events, cooked amazing dishes and loved it all. But it soon made her less fun and more boring.

"We always invite you but you always say no," I said to her.

"Well that was when I was married. Now I'm free and I'm no longer gonna be the innocent pure little girl you guys always know." She placed her hands on her hips. Nats and I laughed.

"Yeah whatever you say." I pat her on the shoulder.

"What it's true?" She said, trying to stop us from laughing.