Chapter 31

Mia collapses on the bed.

"I'm not even going to freak out anymore." She shakes her head. I crossed my arms and looked down at her.

"So what are we going to do?" Natalie asked. I shrugged.

"I dont know." I groaned. Mia's phone started ringing beside her. She pulled it out and looked down at it. Her face lit up, she bounced off the bed and ran out the door without a warning. I looked at Natalie.

"She met someone." She said to me,

"And how do I not know this?" I kinda felt left out.

"Because your constantly getting fucked by mafia daddy." She pointed out.  I nodded in understanding. She soon walked through the door with a goofy smile plastered on her face.

"So when will we meet this mystery guy?" Natlie asked as she sat down on the bed.

"Maybe we'll bump into him at the library or at one of her book clubs." I joked. Natalie laughed with me. Mia didn't look happy with my joke. 

"He is actually a bad boy." She crossed her arms in front of her chest. Natalie and I looked at each other and burst out in laughter.

"Oh sweet Mia." Natalie said to her.

"His name is Nathan and he runs Mafia as well. He just got out of prison." She said to us, We stared at her.

"I'm sorry. Did you just say he just got out of prison?" I asked her. She nodded proudly.

"I'm such a bad role model." I thought to myself.

"Why was he in prison?"

"He never said." She shrugged.

"Well damn." I said.

"He could even get us out of this." She sat down beside Natalie. I shaked my head.

"No. He just got out of prison. He is the last person we want to help us." I told her. She thought about it and nodded her head.

"I was thinking of asking aunt maddy." I said to them, 

"Why her." Mia asked.

"Because she offered to help whenever I needed it." I shrugged.

"I think it's a good idea." Natalie said to Mia. We looked at her for an answer.

"Look guys, I'm a brand new person. Now that I'm dating a Mafia leader I'm a badass which means I'm up for anything." I said to us. Natlalie rolled her eyes at her.

"Maybe I need to get myself a mafia daddy." She mumbled.

"Okay then it's settled. Aunt Maddy will be helping us." I smiled.

"Good now that this is over I need to go home. Nathan invited me to dinner." She twirled and walked out the door.

"She's my driver." She kissed me on the cheek and ran out for Mia. I sighed and walked by the door to close it. I heard laughter coming from down the hall. I walked up to Mason's room door cracking it open. I saw Mason standing by the mirror laughing with someone. I was about to walk in and interrupt when Alessanro came into view. He stood tall over Mason.

"You look quite handsome." He said as he looked down on him. He moved from behind him and fixed his hair that was gelled. Mason was wearing a dress shirt with two buttons unbuttoned. His sleeve rolled back. 

"She's going to go crazy for you but don't forget to be yourself around her. Women dig that shit." He chuckled. They fist bumped. I decided to interrupt.

"My two handsome boys. What's going on?" I said as I stepped through the door. They turned to look at me. Alessandro smiled at the sight of me.

"Well little man here has a crush at school and wants to impress her tomorrow when he asks her to be his prom date." Alessandro fixed Mason's shirt.

"If she doesn't like you she's crazy." I said to him, he smiled brightly at me.

"Okay it's time for bed now." I told him. He groaned and turned to go to the bathroom.

"I'll come in the morning to help you." Alessandro called out to him. We walked out of the room, closing the door behind us. 

"Thank you." I said as he turned around to me. He raised an eyebrow.

"You have been nothing but good to us. Mason loves you with his whole heart. Noah never did that for Mason. He only cared about his grades, he didn't want him to end up like me." I looked back at the door. He lifted my chin up with his finger.

"You both deserve it." He gave me a peck on the lips. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I can't spend the night with thought. As much as I want to bend you over my bed, I still have to figure out who blew up my shipment." He gave me another peck. I smiled and looked down not wanting to look in his eyes. I don't want to get my aunt in any problems.

"Well I hope you find them soon." I said to him, He stared into my eyes.

"Where were you today?" He asked, he titled his head looking at me.

"I was with Mia. We were having a sister day. She was telling me about how she met this new guy. He just got out of prison." I said without hesitation. I've gotten a hang of lying over the months. He gazed at me for a few more seconds before nodding. He kissed my temple.

"Sleep well princess." He said before walking away.