Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning to Mason shaking me.

"Mom." He whispered in my ears. I groaned and sat up in my bed.

"I'm leaving for school." He said kissing me on my cheek he started walking out of my room as quickly as possible.

"Hold on," I shouted out to him. He slowly turned around.

"Don't you need me to drive you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No. I uhh have a friend picking me up." He pointed behind him as he slowly backed away.

"Which friend?" I asked as I dragged myself out of bed.

"Umm, you have never met him." I crossed my arms.

"Well, I would like to meet this friend," I said as I walked past him.

"Mom," I whined as he walked behind me. We walked down the stairs out into the parking lot. My eyes spotted a red with black stripes sports car. I saw Alessandro step out.

"I'm not even surprised." I shook my head. Mason walked past me walking up to Alessandro. They did a fist bump before he got into the car. I walked up to Alessandro.

"What's your deal with my kid?" I asked him. He leaned against the car.

"I like kids." He shrugged.

"Do you? Or do you just like my kid specifically." I asked him. He smirked as he thought about what I said. He thought for a second.

"I prefer the second one." He said. I scoffed.

"I don't like you trying to be close with my son. I don't know you, you're dangerous and for all, I know you might be getting close to me or my son." I crossed my arms.

"Why not both? I kinda like Mason." He opened the door.

"I hope to see you later princess." He winked before getting into the car and driving off. I pulled out my phone dialing Natalie's number.

"Hey, girl." She said it was all cheerful.

"He picked him up," I said quickly.

"What?"

"He picked my son up."

"Who?"

"Mafia daddy picked my son up," I said calmly. There was silence on the other end before she started screaming.

"He is so in love with you Adelina." She screamed out. I shook my head.

"He also said he wanted to have a chat with us later," I told her. She went silent again.

"This is all your fault." She screamed out.

----

"Maybe he wants us to do his drug dealing." She asked as she looked at me. I shrugged. We were in my living room just wondering what Alessandro wanted to talk to us about.

"Or maybe he's going to have us killed," Mia said. Natalie looked over at me smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"I highly doubt that." She whispered to herself.

"He's just going to make us pay him back by doing some work for him," I said to them.

"Why can't you sleep with him for money with your magic pussy." Natalie made hand gestures at me.

"It's not magical, would you stop with this magical pussy shit," I said as I got up from the couch.

"We should leave now," I said. They looked up at me.

"It's like one o clock Adelina," Nat said to me. I opened my mouth to find an excuse.

"The earlier the better." I shrugged as I opened the door walking out. I heard them walk out, closing the door behind me. Getting into my car I waited for them as they got in.

"You know Adelina, I think Alessandro is not good for you. You shouldn't waste your time on him. He seems to care about you yet still he always has a gun pointed at someone close to you threatening you and now he's getting close with your son. Just be careful." Natalie said.

I thought of what she said as I drove out of the parking lot. I mean she isn't wrong. It's just something about him that pulls me closer to him, a feeling I've never felt. A feeling I want to feel every time.

---

Getting out of the car Natalie, Mia, and I went into the elevator to the club. It was early so there weren't many people there. I spotted Alessandro speaking with one of his men. If feeling eyes on him he turned around stopping mid-way in his sentence as his eyes locked with mine. He excused himself as he walked over to us.

"Ladies." He said as he stopped in front of us.

"I was expecting you to come a little later, you're a bit early." He raised an eyebrow.

"Adelina wanted to come early," Natalie said calmly. I rolled my eyes at her, I saw her smile but then she hid it. Alessandro looked over at me.

"I see." He smirked at me.

"You didn't say what time we were supposed to come," I said, trying to break eye contact.

"It doesn't really matter." He walked to the VIP section. I looked at Natalie and Mia. They shrugged and started making their way through the door. And I thought I was the reckless one. Sighing I pushed the door open. The room was a mixture of red and purple there were sofas against the walls. A bar on the other side of the room. Alessandro sat down around a table.

"So you're aware you owe me seven million dollars." He said as we took a seat. Nat sat down on one end, Mia on the other end and I was in the middle facing Alessandro. We nodded slowly.

"You have not paid me yet. You stole from another man and tried to steal from my brother. I was thinking of raising the price but you three couldn't afford to pay that back but I want back my money so you three girls are going to work for me until I get my seven million." He leaned back, crossing his arms in front of him across his chest.

"And what is that?" Mia asked.

"I will let you know when it comes up. Until you pay me back I have my eyes on all of you. Your stuck with me until then and if you fuck something up I will have you at gunpoint no matter who I hurt in the process." He looked over at me and then looked away.

"Okay let me set something down for you. We don't want any part of your pony cult. We're just doing this to pay you back and in the process, we don't do anything illegal." I said to him, He smirked, placing his hands on the table as he leaned forward clasping his hands together.

"I can't promise that Princess. I mean you did steal from me, that is illegal so unless you want me to call the police." I leaned forward.

"You wouldn't call the police. You are in a fucking mafia. You'll be locking yourself up in prison." I smirked at him. He chuckled.

"I own the fucking police, Princess. They can't do shit to me. If they do, they know they're dead." He smiled at me. He pushed off from the table.

"So what you're just going to call us whenever you have something for us." He nodded.

"Well, that's going to take forever. It's not like you have things for us to do every day that goes up to seven million." I said to him, He smirked once again. His phone dinged, making him turn his attention to it. He got out of the seat.

"I have some things to do. You could show your way out I'm sure you know how." He smiled at us and walked away not before looking at me from the corner of his eyes. I turned around and saw him walk behind the curtains and turn a corner.

"Hey, I uh have to use the bathroom. I really don't think I can wait until we get to your house." I said as I slipped out of the booth. They gave me weird looks but I just kept walking.