Chapter 8

I walked into the club with Mia and Nat by my side. I was wearing a cheetah print long sleeve crop top with straps going across my stomach. The top showed most of my cleavage. I was wearing a short skirt with a split at the side. Nat was wearing a plain red dress that stopped above her knees. Mia was wearing a black sleeve dress. We tried to get her into something more revealing but she nearly pushed us down the stairs.

"Please no more gang leader," Nat whispered in my ear.

"How am I supposed to know whether they're in a gang or not?" I asked her.

"Figure it out and please keep your coochie in your poochie," Mia said as she walked away. I turned to Nat but she was already gone.

"Great." I walked over to the bartender asking for a couple of shots. I sat down in the chair. He placed the glasses in front of me and filled them up. I downed them all asking for more. I closed my eyes tightly because of the strong taste.

Opening them again my cups were already filled. I took up one and tipped it over my mouth. I was about to tip the other one over when a handheld mine was in place. I looked over at the person. He smirked at me.

"Maybe you should slow down." He said to me, I rolled my eyes, slapping his hand away from my glass. Placing the empty glass back on the table.

"Or not." He said. He took a seat beside me as he talked to the bartender. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.

He had black hair that was gelled back neatly. He didn't have any tattoos, at least none that I can't see. He had on a white shirt with pants. The bartender brought over two drinks. He looked over at me and then pushed one over to me.

"This is way stronger." He said to me, I looked at the drink.

"Don't worry I didn't drug it." He said trying to make me feel better.

"That's exactly what people who drug innocent girls say." He nodded his head. He took my drink and took a sip. He gave it back to me.

"See not drugged." He smirked at me again.

"I don't know what disease you have. You just put your whole mouth on it." I pointed at the drink.

His smirk dropped, and his face turned into an annoyed look. He closed his eyes and turned back around taking a sip from his drink. He moved his hand closer to me, flexing the rings on his finger. Rings that weren't fake. I looked at his neck he had on a gold necklace and diamond studs. I rolled my eyes.

Grabbing the drink I took a sip. He looked over at me and smiled. I ignored him and finished the drink in one go. I didn't look back at him as I got up from my seat and walked onto the dance floor. I raised my hands in the air swaying my hips. The lights flashing made the ceiling look pretty. There were mirrors on the ceiling so I could see myself in them. I turned around looking at him. My hands went down to my body as I moved. His eyes were glued onto me. My hands went into my hair. He finished his drink and walked over to me.

Placing a hand on my hips he kept me close to him. He lifted my chin as he inched near to me. Our lips met. I kissed him, wrapping my hands around his neck and bringing him closer to me. He stuck his tongue in then moved away. Taking my hand he pulled me to the hallway.

We walked past the door that I ended up in last time. I felt a pain in my heart but it was soon gone when he pulled me close.

As we entered the room he pushed me onto the bed. He hovered over me smashing his lips against mine. I didn't want to go this far but he seemed to not be knocked out from the strong drink we had. He started kissing my neck, I couldn't help but think of that night. He pulled away. He pulled off my underwear then grabbed a condom and pulled his pants down. He nuzzled his head into my neck, as he pushed into me.

He kept thrusting and with every thrust I felt... bored.

I tried to refrain from letting out a sigh. I wanted to fall asleep. My eyes were starting to close when he let out a groan. He breathed out heavily pulling out and falling beside me. I stared up at the ceiling. I looked over at him. His eyes were starting to close. I rolled on top of him. Pressing my lips to his, my hands roamed to his ass. I pulled out his wallet and then pulled away.

"I had a really good time," I said through clenched teeth. I got off him, pulling my underwear up. I looked back at him. He was still breathing hard, his eyes glued to the ceiling. Was it that good? I shook my head and walked out of the room. I started walking down the hall when I heard a familiar voice.

"Princess?" My heart skipped a beat. Not from being caught.

No. I didn't give two shits at that moment. It was the way he called me. The realization that I have someone's wallet in my hand hits me. I stuffed the wallet into my bra, I was about to walk away and pretend it wasn't me but a hand grabbed my arm, making me turn to him. His eyes stared into me.

"Oh hey," I said calmly. He didn't seem impressed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. He let go of me, stuffing his hand into his pocket. He was wearing another black dress shirt. The sleeves rolled up. It's like that's the only thing he owns. He had a couple of buttons undone revealing his toned chest. I swallowed hard.

"I came to relieve stress," I said.

"Stress?" He tilted his head at me trying to read me. That's when he realized what I was wearing. His eyes roamed my body, stopping my cleavage. He stepped closer to me. His hands went up to my cheek. Forced me to look up at him.

"Yeah, stress. From you." I said feeling whatever that guy placed in my cup getting to me. His grip got tighter. His hand moved above my ears forcing my head up further.

"You know, you're pointing a gun at my head," I said, staring into his eyes. He pushed up against the nearest wall. My poor back. He Pushed his front up against me. I could feel him getting hard.

"Squeezing my throat," I said. He clenched his jaw. He inched closer to me. The door beside us flew open. The guy that I just left locked eyes with me and the other guy in front of me. His eyes went back to me.

"Have you seen my wallet? Did it fall out or something? I knew I should have removed my pants." He said to me, My eyes widened. I felt his grip tighten. He looked down at me.

"Hey, Alessandro, hey chill man you're going to break her neck." He patted his back and walked away searching for his wallet.
Alessandro.

"You fail to disappoint me." His finger pressed into my skin. His hand trailed down to my breast without breaking eye contact. His hands were cold. They went into my bra making me gasp. He took the wallet that I hid there, letting me go.

"I'll see you soon princess." He said before walking away. I closed my eyes. What have I done?