Chapter 6

I woke up with a stabbing headache. Looking around me I was in a room. I collapsed back on the bed. My eyes widened jumping back up. I quickly held my hand up to my head from getting up too fast. I realized this wasn't my room.

"Shit," I said quietly. I looked under the sheets seeing that I was in fact naked. I looked at the guy beside me. Images of last night came into view. I got off the bed grabbing on my dress. I looked around the room finding his pants. I took out his wallet. I didn't have time to look at his name. I grabbed his cards.

I was about to leave when I saw his closet door open. I pushed past the clothes. There in front of me was safe. He must have forgotten to close it properly because it was cracked open. It's my lucky day. I opened it and there were thousands of stacks of money. Jackpot. I grabbed one of his bags, stuffing the money in. After I was finished, I walked out grabbing my shoes.

I stopped at the door looking back at him. He was on his stomach and the sheets covered his ass as he was asleep. I wanted to stay. I wanted him to fuck me again but I pushed aside the thoughts walking out the front door.

We were still at the club. I walked downstairs thankfully only the bartender was there. He was busy cleaning up so he didn't see me. I walked out pulling out my phone. I called a cab and went to Mia's house.

Knocking at the door, she opened it with her hair in a mess and wearing baggy clothes. Her eyes widened at the sight of me.

"Where were you? We stayed up all night waiting for you. I thought you were dead." She grabbed my hands pulling me in. Nat was around the island in the kitchen making coffee. Mia walked over by her yawning. I unzipped the bags and threw out the money. Nat dropped her coffee and Mia stopped mid-yawn. I placed the card on top of it.

"Ladies, we are officially rich," I screamed out. They ran and hugged me. I felt bad for stealing the money but I had to put my family first. Nat stopped us.

"I know a guy who can empty the account on the card but we must hurry before the guy you stole it from locks it."

----

Alessandro POV.

I woke up from a banging noise on the door. I groaned, placing the pillow over my head.

"Alessandro." I heard my best friend Leo shout. The banging stopped. I heard the door open. I heard his footsteps walk into the room over to me, removing the pillow from my head. The light shined onto me. I groaned.

"Andare via." I grabbed another pillow placing it over my head once again. (Go away)

Leo was my best friend since we were in diapers. The guy is a pain in my ass but regardless we would go everywhere together. We went to clubs and hooked up with girls. He always caught their attention. He had light brown hair, brown eyes, and a big fat nose. Though it seems I'm the only one who can see it. I'm over exaggerating on how big it is but it's still not small.

"Was the sex that good? You're late." He shouted at me. My head shot up. I looked over to the spot beside me. She's gone. I blinked and looked back over to Leo.

"Where is she?" I asked. Leo shrugged.

"I don't know maybe she left or it wasn't real and you just jacked off to yourself." He smirked at me. I used the pillow to slap him. His eyes stopped at something.

"Well, it definitely wasn't fake." He said to me, I followed his gaze. There was a black lace thong on the floor.

"Was it good? Was she hot? I could tell she was hot by the look of these thongs. At least they're not granny underwear. Accidenti, non potevi lasciarne un po' per me?" He laughed at his own joke or whatever. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. (Damn, couldn't you have left some for me?)

"How late am I?" I asked before closing the door.

"About seven hours late. It's almost evening. I mean even if you were drunk you would always be early. The sex must have messed with your head." He pointed to his head and walked out of the room.

I got under the shower only thinking of her. Her lips, her breasts. I felt myself get hard at the thought. I leaned my head against the wall, the water pouring down my body. I grabbed my cock, pumping it in my hands I thought of her mouth wrapped around my dick. Her tongue licked my tip while keeping her eyes on me

"Fuck." I came all over the shower wall.

Breathing out, I turned the shower off. I wrapped a towel around me and then walked out of the bathroom, I heard shouting coming from the living room. I thought of ignoring it but then I heard Leo's voice. Grabbing on some sweatpants I walked out I saw one of my men and Leo in a heated argument. They didn't notice that I was there.

"Che cazzo sta succedendo?" I asked them.

Their heads whipped around to me. Leo rubbed his face and the other guy tried to say something but nothing was coming out. (What the fuck is going on?)

"Bene, parla," I shouted at him. He pulled his shirt as if he was hot.
(Well, Speak.)

"Uh, boss. There uh was an incident earlier today." He said. I walked up to him.

"Fucking tell me," I said in my authority voice. He backed up a bit. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt pulling him closer to me. His feet tried to find the floor.

"I won't repeat myself." I stared him in the eyes.

"Someone stole from us boss." He said trying to place his feet on the floor.

"How much?" His face started turning red.

"Seven Million sir." My grip tightened. My hands made a fist.

"What did you just say?" I asked calmly.

"Someone stole seven million from us, sir,"
He said once again. I dropped him on the floor. I walked over to the counter in the kitchen. I grabbed the vase and threw it at him.

"How the fuck did someone steal seven fucking million dollars," I shouted at him. I leaned against the counter.

"S-sir it was accessed from your card." He said. I slowly lifted my head up. No, she wouldn't.

"Oh, shit someone got played." Leo snickered behind me. I grabbed a knife and threw it at him. He froze in his spot the knife beside him on the wall. His ears were bleeding from being scraped by the knife. I turned around rubbing my hands against my face. I froze.

"The safe." I ran to my closet and of course, it was open and completely empty.

"FUCK." I pushed off the safe. I grabbed a shirt and put it on. I walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Leo asked as he used a piece of paper towel to stop the bleeding.

"To find that fucking bitch and my fucking money." I walked out of the room slamming the door behind me. I walked downstairs, everyone stopped what they were doing to acknowledge my presence. I went to the other side of the club going up the stairs. I went into the security room.

Grabbing a seat Leo sat down beside me. I clicked on the video from my apartment. The video had her walking out of my room with two bags on her shoulder. She went outside and called a cab.

"She is hot," Leo said as his eyes were glued to the screen. Anger surged through me at his words.

"Yeah but not smart. It's clear that this was her first time doing something like this. I want that cab tracked and tell me where it stopped after leaving this place. I want my fucking money back." I said as I got up and walked out of the room.