Chapter 7

I walked out of the mall feeling quite happy. I met up with Natalie and Mia at the car I recently just bought. I got in and drove out of the parking lot.

After I showed them the money we went to get the money out of the card from the guy that Natalie knew.

After that, there was more than enough. Nat finally paid for all the past bills, and current and future bills for her nana. Mia paid off her house bills and I. I got a new car, and my loans, rent, debt, and my son's school fee were all paid for. I felt relaxed for the first time in a long time. I pulled into Mia's driveway.

"I'm going to buy a bigger house," Mia said to herself. She walked in as I placed the bags on the floor.

"Who are you and what are you doing here," Mia screamed out. I walked over to her. I stopped dead in my tracks. There were men all over her living room. There was a guy that was counting our money on the table with his back turned.

"You look here sir-" I grabbed Mia before she ran to them.

"Mia don't," I said to her. The guy's head slowly came up when I spoke. He let out a deep chuckle that ran through my body. It sounded familiar.

"Yeah, Mia don't." His voice. My breath hitched in my throat. He stood up. He was wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants. He rolled up his shirt sleeve revealing his tattoos as he walked up to me.

"Nice to see you again princess." He looked me up and down.

"I wished for better circumstances. You know you on the bed as I fuck you like I did last night." He said with a smirk.

"You had sex with him. I thought we agreed to not have sex with the guy." Mia whispered. I closed my eyes, breathing in, then opened my eyes again.

"What do you want," I asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"I want my fucking money back." He said to me,

"I don't have it," I whispered to him as he came closer, touching our bodies. He lifted my chin up to him.

"What did you say?" He tilted his head at me.

"I don't have it," I screamed at him. He let go of me and started laughing and turned to look at the men behind him. They laughed with him.

"She doesn't have it." He said to them, He looked back at me pulling out a gun from his waist. Pointing it to my head.

"She doesn't fucking have it." He pushed my head with the gun.

"Oh, baby don't be scared." He pushed the gun under my chin forcing me to look at him again. He brushed a strand of my hair away from my face.

"Shouldn't have fucking stole from me." He whispered in my ear.

"Fuck you," I said through clenched teeth. His jaw ticked, and he grabbed my throat making me go back a bit. I grabbed his arm trying to take it off. I heard Mia sobbing behind me.

"You wanna be a bitch don't you?" He let me go, making me fall on my ass.

"Uccidili." I looked up at him. He started walking away. (Kill them.)

"We can get you back the money," I said as I still tried to catch my breath.

"We can?" Mia and Nat shouted. He stopped and turned around to me.

"How?" He asked knowing that we can't get back that much money.

"You're not the only one with secrets," I said as I looked up at him. He stared into my eyes.

"You have until tomorrow." He said then turned back around. I blinked.

"That's not enough time," I shouted as I got up.

"Not my problem." He walked out signaling the other men to follow. After they were gone that's when the realization hit me. We're so fucked.

"Adelina, you had one job, what did you do?" Mia screamed at me angrily. She had all the reason to shout and be angry. I'm the reason we're probably going to be dead.

"I thought you said you didn't want to fuck them." Nat came up beside me. I shrugged. I looked at the door they went through

"There was something about him. He screamed danger but his eyes. I felt safe."  I looked back at them.

"I can't explain it," I said to them. They looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry." Mia threw her hand up in the air, shaking her head.

"You felt a connection to this man. His presence screamed dangerous but you went and fuck him." She screamed at me.

"Yes." I stared at her.

"Was it good?" Nat asked as she inched closer to me. Mia whipped her head to her with her jaw dropped.

"It was really good," I said as the memories came flooding back.

"We need to figure out a way to get that man's money back." Mia started pacing.

"Why did you even say that we could get it back?" Mia threw her hands up in the air once again.

"I don't know, maybe to not get killed," I screamed at her. She groaned, rubbing her face.

"What are we going to do?" She dropped her hands from her face to look at us.

"We could do it again?" I said under my breath hoping they didn't hear.

"WHAT?" I was wrong.

"After having sex with a gang leader or a drug dealer whatever the fuck he is and almost getting killed you want to do it again?" Nat asked me.

"Yeah, maybe we won't get another gang leader or drug lord this time. " I shrugged.

"And it's the only option. I don't want to leave Mason even though he has his father and he needs me. Nat, you have your grandmother to take care of and Mia you still need to show Ben that you're better off without him. This is our best option. This time we all could do it." I said to them, They looked at each other. Nat rolled her eyes.

"I'm only doing this for Nana." She said to me, I nodded at her. We looked at Mia. She sighed.

"Fine," I screamed running to hug her.

"Why are you soo happy about this?" Mia said as she pushed me off.

"I'm doing this for Mason." And to possibly meet that guy again.