Chapter 9

Alessandro Pov

Dropping him onto the floor I got off him, wiping the blood from my hands on a nearby towel. He slowly got up coughing blood. I turned around to him. He was leaning against the wall. I walked over to him and sat down beside him handing him the towel.

"I'm sorry man I didn't know she was yours." He wiped the blood from his face.

"She's not mine, she's just off-limits," I said to him. He laughed.

"I find that hard to believe. You just beat me up for sticking my dick in her." I looked over at him clenching my jaw trying to refrain myself from beating him up again. He raised his hands in the air.

"Come on brother. This isn't the first time we had sex with the same woman and you have never given two shits. But this one is different huh? Your pussy whipped." He laughed but then he stopped and cleared his throat.

"You don't have to worry though." He got up. I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I stood up.

"She uhh. She didn't uhh you know." He scratched the back of his neck. I raised an eyebrow.

"She didn't you know." He made hand gestures. My mouth dropped open.

"What are you trying to say," I smirked knowing full well.

"SHE DIDN'T FUCKING ORGASM." He shouted at me. I busted out in laughter. I placed my hand on his shoulder leaning on him as I laughed. I saw him roll his eyes before he pushed me off. My laughter started to die down.

"You know as my brother you're a real dick." He spat at me. I started laughing again. Leaning on the wall I tried to catch my breath. Leo came walking around the corner and he slowed down as he stared at me.

"Is he okay?" He asked Gabriele. He rolled his eyes again.

"He fucked Adelina and she didn't orgasm," I told Leo. He started laughing, falling onto the floor.

"Are you going to tell the whole fucking Mafia or something?" He shouted at me.

"Is that why you look like shit because you fucked his girl," Leo said between laughs. I stop mid-laughing.

"She's not my fucking girl," I said to them. Leo got off the floor going over to Gabriele.

"He fucked her and she stole from him.
Seven million fucking dollars." They started laughing together. I walked up to them.

"At least I gave her the best orgasm and let's not forget she stole from you too," I said to Gabriele. He stopped laughing and looked down at the floor. Leo looked between us and started laughing harder.

"You both got played by the same woman." Leo held his stomach. He opened his eyes and stopped laughing when he saw how annoyed I was. He cleared his throat.

"Should we get a boss?" He said as tried to keep serious. He walked away signaling him to follow.

"Where are you guys going?" Gabriele asked. I turned to him.

"To get my fucking money back. Don't do anything stupid. We've only been here for four days and you've already fucked half the country." I walked away hearing him mock me under his breath. We were here only for a couple of months to help out a long-time friend.

----

Adelina's Pov

After picking Mason up from his dad we stopped to get some food. At a decent restaurant.

"So how was your trip," I asked as I bit into the cheeseburger I ordered.

"It was boring. Grandma wouldn't stop talking, dad and Olivia wouldn't stop eating each other's faces." My heart was in pain. I laughed it off.