Chapter 5

I walked into the club. The lights were flashing different colors. There was a bar to the far left, the dance floor in the middle of the room. There was an upstairs for the Vips.

A chandelier hung from the ceiling. I looked over at Mia and Nat. They winked at me and went off. I breathed in and walked over to the bar squeezing between the sweaty bodies. I smiled at the bartender and asked for a shot of tequila. He gave me my shot and walked away.

A guy came up beside me ordering his drink and he took a seat. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Hey, beautiful." He touched my waist checking me out. I downed my drink, asked for another then turned around to him. I didn't expect to find one so fast. He bit his lip as he looked me up and down for the second time.

"What's a beautiful lady like you doing around here?" He said as he smirked. I internally groaned.

"Same thing you're here for," I smirked at him. I inched closer to him.

I stopped when I smelled his cheap cologne and saw a cheap knock-off gold chain that hung around his neck. I pulled away. He looked at me confused. I grabbed the shot, downing the contents in the glass. I smiled and walked off. I could hear him calling for me but I kept walking. I looked around the dance floor. Looking for anything that could tell me whether the person was rich or not.

My eyes caught a guy that was dancing with a girl. He had rings on his finger that looked rather real. I wasn't sure so I gave it to him. I started dancing near him trying to catch his attention. He looked up at me, pushing the girl away. He smiled at me.

I turned around pressing my ass against his front. He wrapped his hands around my waist. I swayed my hips against him. I pulled his head near to me. He turned me around, wrapping my hands around his neck and swaying my hips to the music. I could feel the tequila doing its work.

I dropped my head back, I felt eyes on me and I turned my head over to the bar. A man had his eyes glued onto me. The guy I was dancing with kissed my neck. I moved my neck to the side giving him access. I kept eye contact with the man at the bar.

His eyes moved down my body, I felt naked under his gaze. I couldn't see him clearly due to the lights. I brought the guy's head to me pressing my lips against his. I didn't break eye contact with the man. He soon looked away, turning around to face the bar. I broke the kiss.

"Damn-" I pushed him off walking over to the bar thankfully there was an empty seat. I called over the bartender ordering some more shots. He pushed them in front of me. I looked over to my right and I saw the same man that was staring at me sitting beside me. I got a better look at him.

He had black hair with a curl dropping over his forehead. He had tattoos going up his arm to his neck. His bone structure was amazing. His body was muscular. He had on a black dress shirt, the sleeves rolled up revealing his tattooed hand but most importantly a watch with diamonds around it. I could tell from the way they shined that they were real. I think I found my target.

The problem was that he seemed as if he didn't want to be bothered by anybody. I slid my shot over to him. He looked at it then looked at me. I smiled at him. His eyes moved from my eyes to my cleavage then back up to my eyes. He turned back around. My smile dropped when he slid the shot back over to me. I got off the chair sliding the shot back over to him.

"You seem like you were just told that your cat died." I pushed the glass in front of him.
His jaw ticked. He looked over at me. His stare wanted to make me run.

"You're all tense, you need to let loose," I said as I rubbed one of his shoulders.  Annoyance ran through his eye, I quickly took my handoff.

"Suit yourself. I'm just trying to be friendly and you're staring at me like I just killed someone. I wanted a drinking buddy but I guess you prefer the kid's drink than a tequila don't you little guy." I smiled and turned around. I felt a hand on my shoulder swiftly spinning me around. He took the glass from my hand and tipped his head over. I saw Adam's apple bob. He slammed the glass on the table. He leaned over me.

"Don't fucking call me little guy again." His deep raspy voice vibrated through my body. I smirked at him.

"Okay little guy," I said once more while downing another drink. I get like this when I'm drunk. He stared at me once again, using his finger he lifted my chin.

"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said, emphasizing the little. He inched closer to me. Our lips are inches away. I could smell the scent of his cologne, definitely not cheap. My breathing became uneven.

"What's wrong princess? Cat got your tongue" He stroked my cheek. I leaned into his touch but he removed it. He pulled away grabbing another glass and sat back down. I let out a breath. I turned around. Guess I have to do this the hard way. I leaned near to his ear. He tensed.

"Teasing me is only making me wet. Imagine you inside me." I said softly in his ear. Moving hands down to his bugle.

"Screaming your name. I guess you don't want that." I said seductively. I kissed his ear. I walked toward the hallway by the bar leading to different rooms. The further I walked the more I couldn't hear the music. I heard footsteps walking fast behind. I smirked.

"Look who-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before I was pushed roughly against the wall. He pinned me to the wall, my hands in the air. He looked at me as if I was his prey. He was breathing heavily. His eyes locked onto my lips, as I licked them. He roughly pressed his lips against mine letting go of my hands. I cupped his face, bringing it closer.

His hands roamed to my ass, picking me up I wrapped my legs around him making my dress ride up. We went into the nearest room. The room was dark, the only light was coming from the window.

My back hit the door when he closed it. He sucked on my neck giving him access. I let out a soft moan. He kissed down to my breasts, he removed the straps, and started sucking my nipples. I dropped my head back. My hands tangled into his hair. He walked me over to the bed, throwing me onto it. Towering over me.

He pulled away to pull my dress down my body. He kissed and sucked my nipples, kissing down my stomach and stopping over my underwear. He wrapped his fingers around the band swiftly ripping it off, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to the edge getting down on his knees.

He looked up at me as his tongue met my clit. He gave it a gentle kiss before using his thumb to rub circles. He started sucking and biting. He grabbed my feet, placing them on his shoulder as he devoured my pussy. He used another finger shoving it into me. I gasped as his fingers went deeper. He pulled it out and then pushed it back in. He twisted his finger around as his hot tongue was all over my clit. He went faster with his finger adding a second. I moaned, arching my back. As I was close to my release.

He stopped.

My head snapped up to him ready to shout asking why he stopped but instead my mouth was left open when he started unbuttoning the hand of his shirt and stared down at me, he started unbuttoning his shirt. Taking it off he threw it across the room without taking his eyes off me. My eyes roamed his toned body. He took off his pants and then crawled onto the bed straddling me.

He brought his hands to me, shoving his thumb in my mouth. I sucked on it, and he pulled it out rubbing it against my lips. His hands trailed down to my breast. He looked back up at me. He leaned over me into the nightstand taking out a condom. He took off his underwear and my eye nearly popped out. He let out a deep chuckle.

"Still want to call me little guy princess?" He said while looking up at me.

He leaned down to me and kissed my lips, shoving his tongue in. I kissed back. He breaks it off-centering himself. He pushed into me without warning. He grabbed my hands, pinning them to the bed above my head. He pulled back and thrust again. My back arched as his thrust got deeper and deeper. He started moving faster and faster. He placed his head on mine. His muscles move at every thrust. I moaned.

My breathing started getting heavy. I felt my walls closing around his cock. He started going faster, every thrust felt like I was being sent to the stars. My climax came, I moaned out. My whole body shook from the orgasm. I started seeing black spots. He kept thrusting until he came. He collapsed beside me.

We both were breathing hard. I wasn't meant to have sex with him but that was amazing. I don't think I fucked someone that was this good. My eyes started dropping before I was surrounded by darkness.