Chapter 13

I walked behind the curtains. I looked in the direction he went. It was a dark hallway with dim lights shining from the ceiling. I started walking unsure of where he went. As I was walking I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Looking for someone princess?" His deep voice said in my ears. His hot breath made me know how close we were. His hands gripped my waist tightly as he pulled me into him.

"No." I cleared my throat.

"I.. uhh was looking for the um bathroom." I looked down at the floor. He chuckled. His hands slowly slipped under the skirt I had on.

"There is not a single bathroom here and I'm sure you were aware of that," I said to myself. He removed his hands and swiftly turned me around, he pushed me up against a wall.

"I didn't know you wanted me to be that bad princess." He used his finger to lift my chin up. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to be strong but damn I also wanted to get on my knees.

"You did kinda lead me on," I said. He removed his finger from my chin moving it down under my skirt again.

"And how did I lead you on." I gasped when his finger brushed against my underwear.

"You looked over at me as if you were gonna fuck me," I said quickly. He started rubbing his finger through the fabric.

"And how did you think I was gonna fuck you." He whispered in my ears. I closed my eyes shut, my fingers digging into his shoulders.

"And how did you think I was gonna fuck you?" He asked again.

"By bending me over the table with your dick inside of me." His fingers picked up pace as they kept rubbing. He hummed and started rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Oh fuck." My head dropped on his shoulder. He abruptly stopped removing his hand from under my skirt. I looked up at him.

"Don't worry we'll finish this another day princess." He kissed the top of my head before he pushed off me and started walking away fixing his shirt. I blinked back. Clearing my throat I brushed down my skirt and walked away to where the girls were.

"Took you long to find the bathroom." Natalie eyed me suspiciously as I walked toward them.

"I uhh got lost, the place is just so big," I said to them.

"I'm sure it's not the only big thing you've seen lately." She crossed her arms.

"What are you talking about," I asked.

"Oh, nothing." She spun around back to exit the building. When she turned around she bumped into someone.

"Watch where your fucking going." Some guy yelled at her. I quickly whirled around. His eyes locked with mine.

"Oh well look who it is." He walked up to me, I smiled politely at him.

"What are you doing here, oh wait you stole my brother's money after you fucked him." He started laughing.

"Oh wait I also fucked you and stole your money." I crossed my arms with a smirk. He stopped laughing.

"So is this your little gang." He looked at Mia then stopped at Natalie.

"I mean if you want to put it like that." I shrugged. He looked as if he was judging us.

"Gabriele leave them alone." A voice from behind said. A guy walked up to us. I recognized him from the other night as Leo.

"Are you here to see Mafia daddy?" He smiled at me. I laughed.

"He wanted to see us for something," I said as I wrapped my arms around myself.

"Are you sure he didn't want to see just you?" He eyed me closely. He smiled at him.

"I doubt it. I mean I did steal from him."

"Yeah. By the way, how did you enter the safe? We have a very tight code for it. It's a very advanced safe that not many people could get through." He said to me, I looked over at the girls.

"I didn't. It was already open." My phone started ringing. His eyebrows raised as he turned to look at Nickolai who also looked at him weirdly.

"That's weird, the safe hasn't been open for six years. Alessandro refuses to check the money in there and after all the years of not going in it, he soon forgot the passcode. So it was never opened." He said to me,

"Well, I promise you that I am not smart enough to open that safe." I crossed my arms.

"I just find it weird that's all." He squinted his eyes at me.

"What are you thinking that I stole over a million dollars out of the safe," I said to them. Their eyes widened.

"How much?"

"I think over three million." I shrugged again, not sure of how much exactly was there.

"I thought you ladies went back home." I heard Alessandro say from behind me. He walked up to my side.  He looked over at Leo and Nickolai they avoided eye contact.

"Everything okay?" His question was directed toward Leo.

"Yes, boss." He said looking him in the eyes.

"Or should I say Mafia daddy?" He had a sly smirk. Alessandro rolled his eyes.

"Do you need a ride home?" He turned to me and I was about to say something when I was cut off.

"Yes, actually our car broke down. The wheels disappeared, windows shattered, even the seats are missing and I can't even find the steering wheel." Natalie quickly said.

My eyes begged her to say she was joking. But she made a circle with her thumb and index and used her index finger on her other hand and started pushing it through the whole.

"I'll take you home." He said as he started walking away not waiting for an answer.

"Okay boss." I mocked him.