Chapter 28

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. I tried to move over to it but I wasn't able to move, I opened my eyes and looked down. Hands were wrapped around me. I looked up at Alessandro, his eyes closed and soft snores came from him. I smiled at the beautiful man cuddling beside me. My phone started ringing again. I stretched my hand to grab it. Without looking at my phone I answered it.

"Hello?" I said, trying to find my voice.

"I suggest you get a lawyer." I heard Noah's voice through the phone. I groaned and layed down on the bed.

"Did you really call me early in the morning to tell me to get a lawyer?" I asked, annoyed.

"Yes." He said to me,

"Okay." I said calmly to him. I was about to hang up the phone when he said something else.

"We could just all put this aside." I felt movement beside me. I looked over at Alessandro as he opened his eyes, adjusting to the light he closed them back again.

"How. By giving you my son?" I asked.

"Yes precisely and I have decided to bring in child protective services." He said to me,

"Oh? That's nice."

"I don't think you heard what I said. There will be people watching to see if you take care of our son. You don't have any money, you're probably living at some motel, you're not married, don't have a job and you're seeing some gang leader." He shouted over the phone. My phone was grabbed out of my hand before I could say anything.

"First of all that's an insult. I'm no gang leader. Second of all Adelina and Mason are quite fine at MY house where she doesn't need a job because I'm a billionaire and she is getting married. We will be sure to send the invitation to you as well as my address so you could give it to those child takers. Have a great day asshole." He hung up the phone and placed it on the table beside the bed. He leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm going to have a shower." He said before getting up.

"Were getting married?" I asked, stunned.

"No,of course not." He laughed. I felt a stab in my chest. He turned around to me. He saw my pain and climbed onto the bed.

"I didn't say I would not marry you just not now princess." He kissed my forehead. He stood up and pulled on his underwear.

"Only for that fucker to shut up. I'll call up my lawyers, they're the best in the country." He said as he typed up on his phone and walked into the bathroom. I sighed and fell back on the bed. I waited until hearing the shower turn on, I called Mia she answered after three rings.

"This better be a good reason to wake me up so early in the morning." She mumbled. I scoffed.

"I was wondering if you're free today. I wanted to pay aunt maddy a visit today but Natalie has her Nana's check up." I asked her. She went silent.

"I cant." She said quickly.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I have that charity event thing to remember." Mia had to go to these charity events every month, why I don't know. I sighed and hung up on her. I got out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. I closed the door softly behind me and walked into the shower with Alessandro. His back was turned to me while watching his hair. I moved towards him to wrap my hands around him but he grabbed them and pinned me to the wall.  I gasped when my back hit the wall a little too hard for my liking. He looked at me behind his wet hair.

"Don't ever do that." He said to me anger written all over his face. He let go of my hands. He looked down at me with guilt and worry. He kissed my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He said against my shoulder. He leaned away and turned me around and started peppering kisses all over my back. I giggled "Alessandro stop." I said laughing. I turned around and smashed my lips to his. His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I pulled away and grabbed the soap smiling at him. He took it from my hand and poured out some onto me.

---

"Maybe try this." I brushed a few strands of hair on Mason's head.

"Mom stop, you're embarrassing me." He pushed my hand away. 

"I am not. I'm just helping." I said as I brushed another strand back.

"Then stop helping." He moved my hand away again.

"By mom I love you." He whispered to me before running off to his friends." I rolled my eyes. Boys will be boys. I got into the car and drove off to my aunt's house.