Chapter 18

Pushing me down onto the bed, he hovered over me as he placed gentle kisses on my neck. I tried wrapping my arms around him but he grabbed them and placed them over my head. 

His kisses trailed down to my underwear, he let go of my hands who had a mind of their own, and went to grab him. He came back up to me. 

He straddled my hips. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. He pulled a cloth from beside me. I was too lazy to look beside where he got it from. 

"I'm going to wrap this around your eyes, okay love?" He said to me, I hesitantly nodded. He wrapped the blindfold around my eyes. All I could see was blackness. 

"You'll be fine. I promise." He kissed my forehead.

 He placed kisses going down my chest onto my stomach. His finger slightly brushed against my clit making me gasp, arching my back. He removed his hands from me, I felt the bed dip indicating he got off the bed. 

My nipples got hard from being so exposed. I heard footsteps walking back over to me. My legs were pulled dragging me further to the edge of the bed. 

Cold metal covered both my ankles. He pulled them apart, spreading my legs. I heard him walk next to me, another cold metal wrapping around my wrist and latching onto the head of the bed. I felt his bare skin straddle my legs, his finger making contact with my clit. He rubbed his thumb in circles before I felt a finger slip inside. I moaned out, arching my back. He added another finger, removing them and then slipping them back in. 

My chest heaved up and down. He slipped his finger back out, running them up my body stopping at my lips. He used his thumb to pull on the bottom of my lip before dipping them into my mouth. I licked them off-tasting myself.

"Good girl." I heard him praise me. His finger dug into my hips pulling me closer to him. 

Without warning, he thrust into me. A scream of pleasure escaped my lips. He trusted harder and harder. Pleasure rippled through my body. I felt a stinging slap on my breast, I gasped at how the pain felt so good. His nails moved down grabbing my ass, as he kept on thrusting. 

A tear slipped from my eye but was soaked into the material. I tried grabbing onto him but the metal around my wrist just kept me in place. Another slap on my breast.

"Fuck." I screamed out. He leaned down to me, his lips brushing against my ears.

"Be quiet for me baby. We don't want the whole house to hear you." He whispered and pushed deeper into me. His thumb rubbed onto my clit. 

I tried pulling on the metal again. Another slap on the breast. I knew that was his way of telling me not to do it but I didn't care I just wanted to feel his touch. I could feel my climax reaching its peak.  I pulled on the restraints again. I felt him pull out of me, his hand wrapped around my neck, a gasp escaping my lips. His finger dug into the skin behind my ears, he forced my head up.

"What did I tell you about disobeying my love?" He said in my ears and let go of my neck.

"Please." I cried out.

"Please what? Tell me what you want, Adelina. Tell me how you want to feel me inside of you, how you want my hands wrapped around your small throat as I thrust into your tight pussy. Tell me how much you want me. Tell me how much you need me." His finger brushed against my clit. I cried out just wanting to be pleasured. I groaned.

"I want you." I cried out to him.

"That's not good enough baby." He leaned down kissing my clit.

Fuck I want you, Alessandro. I want you to fuck me, I want to feel you inside of me." I screamed out to him. My blindfold was removed. He took off the restraints on my ankle.

"Now that wasn't so hard." He climbed onto the bed, centering his dick. He looked up at me and then pushed himself into me. My head fell back. 

Keep your eyes on me, baby." He said through grunts. My eyes stayed closed. A stinging feeling was felt on my breast again. I whimpered at the pain. His hands wrapped around my throat harder this time taking me by surprise. My eyes flew open.

"Keep.your.eyes.open." He said between thrusts. I nodded, unable to get a word out of my mouth.

 I felt my climax build up again. I cried out when pleasure rushed through my body. My legs started shaking as my eyes rolled to the back. My body went limp. He groaned and pulled out. He straddled my stomach and pumped his dick. His head fell back as he came on me. His semen dropped onto my nipples. 

Sweat beads fell from his forehead as he leaned back over to me. He kissed my lips. My eyes started closing. A pinch on my clit opened them.

"We're not done yet, princess." He said against my lips. My body screamed no but my mind didn't give a fuck anymore.