Chapter 24

"Please, I'm sorry!" I screamed out. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

"You shouldn't have disobeyed me." He whispered in my ear as he kept thrusting into me.

 I tried grabbing onto him but my hands were tied up to the seat's headrest, one foot was handcuffed to the passenger's headrest and my other foot was handcuffed to the driver's head seat. He was between my legs thrusting his dick into me. Another tear ran down my cheek.

"Please, I need to come." I cried out.

"I suggest you don't disobey me again princess." He groaned out. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting harder. I cried out in pain. His fingers dug into my hips. I closed my eyes. He groaned and collapsed onto me. I wanted to release it so badly.

"Don't." He said.

"Please." I cried out again. He sighed and pulled out. I opened my eyes to look at him. Sweat dripped down his bare chest. He sat down in the seat beside and put his underwear on.

"What are you doing?" I asked in frustration.

"I'm getting dressed princess." He kissed my lips and climbed into the driver's seat. My jaw dropped as I stared at him getting dressed. He turned around and kissed my thigh.

"You looked quite sexy tied up in the back of my car." He smirked and started the engine.

"By the way, I meant to ask, you're on birth control right?" He asked as he drove away from the dock. I stayed silent. He looked at me in the mirror.

"Adelina, tell me you're on birth control." He asked again, his eyes still looking at me in the mirror.

"Umm, No?" I asked myself more. The car abruptly stopped, and I hit my head on the headrest. He turned around to me.

"What do you mean no. This isn't the first time we're having sex, Adelina. What do you mean no?" He asked angrily. I burst out laughing. He looked at me confused. 

"You should have seen your face," I said while laughing.

"What do you mean no." I mocked him and laughed.

"Of course, I'm on the pill you dumbass." I laughed. He unbuckled the seat belt, my mind didn't get a chance to process what was about to happen. His mouth connected to my clit. I moaned out, throwing my head back. The build-up orgasm made me want to climax. I lifted my hips closer to his lips but he grabbed my waist holding me down. 

"Fuck." I screamed out. I moaned out as I came closer to the edge. He pulled away and looked up at me. I glared daggers at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ALESSANDRO!" I screamed out. He wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb and pushed away from me. 

"You should have seen your face." He mocked me and then turned around to drive again. I threw my head back on the headrest and groaned out in frustration.

---

I grabbed my underwear from him and slipped it on. He stood by the car door watching me. I pulled on my jeans and then my shirt. He stepped aside for me to walk out but I chose the other door. He chuckled and closed the door. I walked up to the front door of what will now be my home. I walked in and closed the door behind me right in his face. I heard him open the door behind me as I walked up the stairs. I walked down the hallways and went right into my bedroom. I was about to close it but Alessandro held onto it.

"Go away," I muttered. I walked over to my bed and collapsed onto it. I watched him as he walked over to me.

"Are you going to act like this for the rest of the day?" He pointed his head at me.

"Maybe," I mumbled out. He nodded and walked away stopping at the door. He looked at me from the corner of his eye then closed the door and walked away. Sighed and rubbed my hands on my face. My door soon opened, and a head peeped through.

"Mom?" I removed my hands and looked over at Mason. He walked in, closed the door behind him, and jumped on the bed beside me.

"Hey, what's up?" I sat up.

"Is he still going to take me away from you?" He asked as he fiddled with his fingers. I took his hands and pulled him into a hug.

"No one, not even your father will ever take you away from me," I said as I rested my head on his.

"He's not my father anymore." He said. I pulled away and looked down at him.

"I'm grateful for having him in my life. But to take you away from me, I don't think a father will ever do that." He looked away.

"He's just doing what he thinks is best for you." He looked up at me. I hugged him again and kissed the top of his head.