Chapter 17

The further I drove the closer I got to this huge mansion. 

There were well-shaped trees on a pathway with a huge fountain in the middle.

 I parked my car in front of the doorway and kept on gawking at the huge house in front of me.

"What is this a fucking palace?" I got out of the car and looked around.

 It was a stonewall mansion with windows all over. It was gorgeous but screamed rich. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door opened and a man stared down at me.

"Come posso aiutarti." He looked me in the eyes. I just stared back at him.

"Uhh je je uwu. " I said back to him. He let out a chuckle and smiled at me.

"I was asking how may I help you?"

"Ohh uh I'm here to see Alessandro." I rubbed my hands together awkwardly. 

"You must be Ms. Madden." He opened the other door for me to walk in. I stepped inside and my jaw dropped. The man closed the door behind me.

"My name is Giuseppe. I am Mr. Del Vante's butler. The boss is currently in his office. Why don't you explore the place while I go get him? I know this won't be your last time here." He smiled at me. I was about to say something but he walked away. 

Everyone here is so rude. I scoffed and decided to take up on his offer. 

I walked up the stairs and turned a corner. Picture frames were hanging on the wall of I assume his family. 

I walked past many doors leading to god knows what. Walking further down the hallway I went up some more stairs. 

This place was huge. 

I turned another corner and another and another until I was for sure lost.

 I sighed and looked at my surroundings. I decided to take more turns to try and find my way back but I just got myself more lost. I walked over to the wall and leaned against it. 

There was a door next to me when I looked at it then looked at the other doors, it looked different. This door had locks attached to it; the other doors just had a lock on the door handle.

"I feel like I'm in a fucking lifetime movie," I said to myself.

 Maybe he's holding girls hostage in there. It would be the only explanation for all these locks. I reached up and touched the highest lock. It looked as if it hadn't been touched in decades. It's all old and fragile. I pulled on it and it broke off easily.

"If there's anybody in there I'm coming to save you," I whispered against the door. I'm losing my mind.

 I pulled on the other locks, easily breaking them until there was no more. I turned the doorknob and swung the door open ready for what I was about to witness. My eyes bulged out, my jaw wide open.

"This is even worse." I managed to whisper out. What I was looking at was something you see in fifty shades. 

"He has a fucking sex dungeon." The room was dark, with no window, only lights from the ceiling. There was a bed leaning against the back of the wall and toys hanging from the other walls.

"Did you get lost looking for the bathroom?" I heard a deep voice say in my ears. I jumped and stiffened. His hands wrapped around my bare waist.

"Are you mocking me?" I asked when I brought myself to calm down.

"Are you going to tell me you found this room out of curiosity?" He asked. I went silent. He chuckled, and I felt his hot breath against my ears.

"Want to try them out." He asked when he saw me still staring at the toys hanging from the walls. I turned around to him, backing away.

"I'm not into that stuff." I waved my hands at them. He leaned against the door frame and smirked at me crossing his arms over his chest.

"I find that very hard to believe." He said.

"Well, it's true," I said as I tried to walk out but he quickly grabbed my waist pulling me against his now growing bulge.

"Have you ever tried it before?" He asked me again. His hands go up to my breasts. I cleared my throat.

"No," I whispered.

"Just give it a try. Just one time." I turned around to him.

"I promise to be gentle." I saw right through him he was lying but I wasn't going to let it stop me. He saw the discomfort in my eyes.

"Pick a flower?" He asked me. I raised an eyebrow. I thought about one.

"Lilies?" I said with a smile. He nodded.

"That's your safe word. You say it whenever you feel uncomfortable." I smiled at him and slowly nodded. 

He smirked and pulled me inside, closing the door behind me as he took my clothes off.