Chapter 26

I smiled at the man behind the counter as he looked at my fake passport and then back at me.

"Alora Russo?" He asked me for the fifteenth time, and I nodded again. I looked over at Mia and Natalie who were getting through. I looked around in boredom. My heart stopped when I saw a K9 dog walking with an officer. I looked away trying to not make it obvious. 

"Uhh could you hurry, I really need to go to the bathroom." I said to the man. He ignored me and continued typing up on his computer. I looked over at the dog, he was sniffing the ground getting closer to me. The officer connected eyes with me.

"Okay you're free to go." The man said, I quickly grabbed my passport and walked away trying to not make it obvious that I was hiding something.

"Hey!" I heard someone call. I stopped in front of Mia and  Natlie.

"Oh no." Mia had tears in her eyes.

"Pull it together Mia." I said to her, I turned around and the man came up to me.

"Is there something wrong sir." I asked nervously. He looked down at my suitcase and the dog sniffed towards it. He quickly pulled away. The officer reached down to my suitcase taking a tag off of it.

"You left this on." He smiled and handed me the tag.

"Have a good day ladies." He walked off with the dog. I let out a breath.

"Let's just go," Mia said, already walking away. 

"Maybe this won't be hard." Natalie said. 

---

"You had to just fucking say it didn't you?" I said to Natlie. She was currently being told to step aside because of how unusually big her boobs and ass are. Mia went through quite fine and was waiting for us. I on the other hand was watching the man zip open my suitcase. He pushed aside the clothes looking for something. I looked over at Natalie and a man had a metal detector scanning her body. He placed it down then came up to her again. I looked over back at my suitcase, the man started digging into it, my heart was racing. The hidden compartment was supposed to be there for people to not see, but you could still feel it. My hands started to get sweaty. Natalie looked over at me. The man in front of her started feeling her ass up and her breast a little too much. Natalie screamed out.

"HIS HAND WENT UNDER MY SKIRT!" She screamed out. The man stopped what he was doing and quickly removed his hand. She started crying and made it a big situation. The man closed up my suitcase and handed it to me before walking over to Natalie.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. Please forgive his behavior." He said she nodded and just walked through acting as if she didn't want to be here. I quickly walked behind her, we met up with Mia and walked towards our gate.

I gave Natalie a high five as we walked to the gate.

"So when we reach what do we do then?" Mia asked. I shrugged, unsure.

After we boarded the flight I texted Alessandro on where we must go. He texted that someone will be at the airport waiting for us. I turned off my phone and closed my eyes listening to the peaceful noise of the plane.

----------

A sudden brightness shined in my face. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. The plane was landing, I looked over at Mia and Natalie beside me. I shaked Natalie to wake her up. She slapped me in the face and turned her body. I grabbed her face, turning it back to me, slapping her back. She jumped holding her cheek.

"Bitch." She rubbed her cheek and sighed.

"We have landed and you hit me first." I stood out of my seat leaving her to deal with Mia. When I took down the suitcases Mia was holding her cheek. She removed her hand and a red hand was printed out on it. I laughed.

"Come on." I walked out of the plane into the next airport.

"Okay he said that someone will be waiting for us outside." I told them. They nodded still tired and walked away. 

Stepping outside, I scanned the area. 

"Their is no one h-" Natlie started but was cut short by a man holding a gun at her head.

"Seriously in the open." I glared at him and another one.

"You Adelina?" He asked. I nodded. He looked at the suitcase grabbing them and he walked away from us.

"Umm mr gun at our heads. You missed some." Natalie waved at them. He raised an eyebrow. She shoved her hand under her shirt pulling out two bags. She pulled the ones in her ass and gave them to him. He stared at them then at her.

"Okay staring is just rude." She grabbed Mia's hands and pulled me along with her.

"And he really couldn't have done this himself?" Mia scoffed.