Epilogue

Six years later

"Sabina, come on, your dad will be here any minute now." I shouted to her.

"Coming." She yelled back. I shaked my head and walked out the door to the back yard.

"Has she come down yet?" Mason asked. 

"No. No she hasn't." I rubbed my temples and sat down in front of the pool.

"You know dad isnt going to-" he started.

"Mason, I know how your dad will react when he gets here." I shouted at him. He laughed at how frustrated I was.

I feel like a pumpkin. A big fat round pumpkin. Yes, I'm pregnant. With my third child by birth. I acknowledge Sabina as my own, I was her mother for a couple years growing up. She started calling me mom two years ago and Mason started calling Alessandro dad three years ago. Noah of course wasn't happy about that. He would fly over every now and then to see Mason when he was younger.

I heard the door shut from inside. I turned to look at the back door hoping that Sabina's the one that walks through it. 

"Adelina." I heard Alessandro shout. Mason smirked at me.

"Love you mom. I will miss you." He grinned.

"Don't you have to study or something?" I stood up.

"I'm on spring break mom and i'm not in highschool no more i study whenever." He said proudly.

"And how is that going for you?" I asked. He went silent.

"Im working on it." He defeneded. Alessandro walkdd through the back door. I plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Hey." I went on my tiptoes to kiss him, he gave me a quick peck on the lips then bent down and gave my bump a gentle kiss. He turned around to see a little boy running to him.

"Dada." Nico, my youngest , wiggled out of his brother's grasp and ran over to his father. Alessandro lifted him up.

"My big boy." He kissed his cheek.

"Wow, I feel so loved." Mason stood from the sun bed. 

"Oh sorry did you want some love too. How is my next favorite older son." He ruffled his hair.

"I'm your only older son." He scoffed.

"Exactly" he smiled at him.

"Where is Sabina." Alessandro said as he looked around. Mason gave me a look.

"Anyways Dario promised me to get laid tonight so i'm off oh and dad there's a boy in Sabinas room. Love you mom." He walked away not wanting to hear anything else. I covered Nicos ears.

"Fuck you you little shit." I uncovered his ears and took him from Alessandro.

"Why did you let a boy. Into her Room." I slowly asked.

"Because she said they had a group project." I shrugged. He ran a hand through his hair. 

"That is an exucse just to have sex." He left me running up the stairs. I sighed.

"Mamma? Is dada angry." He played with a strand of hair.

"Yes baby he is." I said softly to him. I heard shouting then soon heard the window open.

He tried running out but was grabbed back in. Next thing I know he's being flung out the window right into the pool. He came up to the surface quickly running out. He smiled at me at the disappear among the bushes.

"Can you believe it? Your father left his four year old and his thirty week pregnant wife to go throw a boy out of your sister's room. Can you believe it?" I was shocked. He giggled.

"No. Naughty Dada." He plays with the hair strand on his fingers.

"That's why momma loves you."