Chapter 25

I lay down on the couch scrolling through my phone. Mia was sitting on a chair watching television and Natalie was just talking to us but no one was listening so she was talking to herself. She looked around realizing that no one was listening, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"That's so sad." I hear Mia say. I looked around at her.

"What's so sad?" Natalie asked her. She turned around to look at us and then pointed at the tv.

"They found a man chopped up into pieces in a garbage bag." She said sadly.

"He had a family." She sighed and then turned the tv off.

"Hey, Mia, do you remember the gang that Aunt Maddie always hangs out with," I asked her. She thought about it and then nodded her head.

"Yeah, I think they called themselves the serpents. I always thought the name was stupid." She rolled her eyes. I sat up on the couch.

"Yesterday one of Alessandro's shipments blew up. I was looking around when I found this." I took out the piece of material. Mia looked down at it then at me.

"Do you think?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Maddie always worked with drugs." I said to her,

"Do you know what exactly was in the shipment?" Natalie looked over at me. I opened my mouth but then closed it when I realized I actually don't know. Before I got another chance to speak, the door opened.

"Hello, beautiful ladies." Leo marched in and stopped right in front of me. He handed me an envelope. I looked down at the brown envelope then at him. I opened it and took out what was inside. Three plane tickets. I raised an eyebrow.

"What is this?" I asked him. He looked at the door and whistled. Three men came inside with duffel bags. They dropped them on the floor beside my feet and walked out.

"Go on, open them." He said to me, I eyed him weirdly before zipping one of the duffle bags. I went pale when I took out a bag of powder.

"No," Mia said softly.

"Good luck ladies." He patted me on my head and then walked away. I shook my head and got up and chased after him.

"Wait, Leo." He stopped and turned around. I held up the bag of powder.

"Are we smuggling cocaine on a plane?" I asked angrily. He laughed.

"No silly, you're smuggling cocaine and heroin." He patted my head once again and walked away. I groaned and marched back into the room I was just in. Natalie was searching through the duffel bags and Mia was cuddled up in her seat.

"I can't do this. There are certain things I will do but this is where I cross the line." Natalie stood up and walked to her seat.

"If we don't do this we are going to be six feet under," I said to them, I took up the duffel bags and threw what was inside onto the table.

"Why couldn't Alessandro have his men do this?' Mia asked as she walked over to me.

"Because he wants to see us break," I said under my breath. 

"How are we going to hide this?" Natalie pointed at it. I looked over at Mia and smirked.

"We didn't live with our aunt Maddie and did not learn anything. Bring those books over there." I asked Natalie and Mia. They walked over to the book and placed them on the table.

"What are you going to do?" Mia asked.

"We're going to stuff them in the books," I said. They raised an eyebrow wondering how that was going to work but I ignored them and picked up scissors nearby.

---

I placed the last book into the suitcase and zipped the hidden compartment up. I grabbed a couple of clothes and neatly packed them in the suitcase. I handed Mia and Natalie their ticket and zipped up the suitcase. 

"Ready?" I asked.

"No." They said together. I shook my head and walked out of the house. Leaning on the car was Alessandro.

"Well, isn't it my favorite smuggler?" He said sarcastically.

"Go to hell." Mia spat out at him. He smiled at her and then looked over at Natalie.

"When did those get there?" He asked her. I looked over at her. We stuffed some of the bags into her bra and her ass.

"You likey?" She jumped a bit to make it look as if it was bouncing. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Very natural." He said to her, She smiled and went into the car. He stared into my eyes.

"If you need help you have my number." He said to me and walked away.

"Oh, and there will be a gift waiting for you in your favored room but that's if you complete this job." He smirked and went into the house. I bit my lip and sat in the passenger seat.

"Where exactly are we going?" Mia asked as she pulled out. Natalie took out her ticket.

"Italy." 

Of course.