Chapter 41

I stared up at the ceiling waiting for my eyes to close. Alessandro had me move into the house. He said I could stay here for as long as I needed. The house was quiet too quiet it was deafening.

Mason was over at a friend's house and I was all alone. The men that would walk around were gone, left with Alessandro.

I missed him.

My heart would ache every time I thought of him. I sighed and covered my face with a pillow.

I heard a noise come from down the stairs. I removed my pillow and listened wondering if I was hearing things. I heard footsteps down the hall.

Slowly I got up ignoring the stabbing pain in my stomach. I opened the door and looked both ways. It was empty. I walked around the halls, I stopped at the staircase. Staying silent I didn't hear anything so I turned around to walk back to my room.

In a blur I was hit in the head with a bat, I went tumbling down the stairs. I groaned when I hit the bottom step. My hand went up to my head, slightly touching it, blood was coated on my hands. I looked up at the stairs, I saw a person standing with a bloody bat.

My vision was getting blurry so it was hard to make out who it was. I got up off the floor using the wall for support.

The person started walking down the stairs. I pushed off the wall and tried to find a weapon or something to contact someone. I bumped into a wall and fell over. I wiped my eyes trying to see properly. The person walked over to me. I laid on the floor, my chest heaving. My vision became clearer. I was staring straight up at my mother.

"I must say mother. This is the best way to greet your daughter." I smiled up at her.

"You haven't changed one bit." She smirked at me.

"You don't know anything about me." I sat up. She laughed.

"I do. I know that after you shot me you ran off to your pathetic aunt. You and your sister. You got pregnant with that nerdy boy and now here you are being a gold digger." She shakes her head, she bent down to grab me by my neck, she pushed me up to the wall.

"I just wanted you dead. Was that too much to ask for." A tear left her eye. I held onto her hand tightly, her hand wrapped around my neck squeezing the breath out.

"I never wanted you. You're just a pathetic worthless whore and everyday I had to be reminded that you were still walking around freely while I was locked up in a physiatric ward. You deserve nothing you bitch. He should have killed you." Tears fell from my eyes. I shaked my head. She let go off my neck, I slid down the wall.

"You knew what he did to me." I looked up at her. She smirked.

"Of course I did. I told him to do it. He was going to give us thousands of dollars for you. I was upset that he preferred you over me but the money came first." She chuckled to herself. I slowly lifted myself up.

"So you made him rape me?" My lips quivered.

"Did you know what I went through? Trauma. I was ten years old. At that age I should be wondering if Ken should date Barbie or get her married. I didn't ask for this mom. I didn't want this. You think I want to walk around not being able to pay for my son's school fees, not being able to take him on trips or buy him a proper breakfast. I didn't ask for any of that. Maybe just maybe if you were in my life I would have gone to college. You failed as a mother. Your nothing but a bitch who fucks anything that has dick." I shouted at her. She walked up to me and slapped me across my face.

"I did all that for the both of you." She screamed as she continued to hit me.

"You think I wanted a life like that. I did it for the money for us." I closed my eyes and I felt blood trickle down my cheek. 

"He should have killed you. You should have been dead. You're nothing but a worthless mistake." She stopped falling to her knees, tears falling from her eyes. 

"He should have." I said to her, She looked up at me.

"He should have killed me. That way I wouldn't have to go through everything I went through. Do you know how many times I wanted to give up on life but I couldn't because I just couldn't leave Mia with you. I couldn't leave her in a world like this by herself, I was her sister and then I became her mother. I was the only parental figure she had besides aunt maddie. I taught her how to read and write. I taught her how to ride a bicycle. None of the money that you made went towards us. It was just used for your weed and alcohol. I put up with you my whole life and everyday I wish he had just ended me. This whole time I have been running from my past. It ends now." I grabbed the emergency fire ax swinging at her as she looked down at the ground her hands made into fists.

She screamed out when it cut through the back of her neck. I pulled it out and swung again. Tears fell from my eyes as I repeatedly chopped my mother into pieces. I dropped the ax and fell to my knees.

A pool of blood surrounded me from my mother. Her marks were deep to the point I could see her bones. I wiped the blood off my face and looked down at her.

I chuckled to myself.

Standing up I walked into Alessandro's office. I opened his drawer and took out a spare phone. I found a pack of cigarettes and took them with me. I walked back out stepping over my dead mothers body. I opened the door and walked outside breathing in the fresh air. I sat down on the steps lighting the cigarette. I dialed the number into the phone and held it against my ears.

"Hello?" I heard Leo's voice on the other side.

"I need help." I whispered to him.

"Adelina? Is everything okay? Shit. I should get Alessandro." I heard him panicking. 

"Dont." I said camly.

"O-okay?"

"I killed her. Her body is in the living room. Her skin is all over the carpet and I think her fingers are on the other side of the room." I blew out a puff of smoke. I heard silence on the other side.

"Adelina?" He asked.

"Yes Leo?" I asked back.

"Who did you kill?"

"My mother." I laughed.

"My wedding is in two days, Adelina." He told me.

"I know. I don't want you to come here, I just wanted to tell someone other than him." I said as I stared at the sky.

"Is mason there?"

"No."

"I'm coming to you. I promise I won't bring Alessandro." He said before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was told by my friends im a good listener and I give good advices. If anyone or someone you know as gone through this experience just know that their are people here for you. We love you no matter what. Im always free to talk. ♡♡