Chapter 10

I slowly sneaked away from Natalie and Mia going up the stairs. I knocked on Mason's door.

"Hey, Mason, it's me. You can open the door now." I said. The door flew open. Mason was standing in front of me with a baseball bat and his bicycle pads on with his helmet. He pushed beside me looking for someone or something.

"Where are they? I will protect you from the bad men, mom." He peeped down the stairs and then turned to me. I smiled at him, taking the helmet from his head.

"My brave soldier." I ruffled his hair and he pushed my hand out of my hair.

"Mom this took me thirty-six minutes to do. You can't mess my hair up like that, it's how I get the ladies." He smirked as he pushed his hair back. I rolled my eyes as I laughed.

"Teenagers nowadays."  I shake my head at him as I take the bat from him.

"Don't worry they're gone." I placed the bat leaning against the wall. He looked up at me.

"Mom, who were those people?" He asked softly.

"They're just some...business friends." I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"They didn't seem friendly. They had guns, mom. Tell me you're not getting into trouble with bad people again." He stared into my eyes.

"I'm not."

"Promise?" He held out his hand.

"Promise." We did our little handshake before I pulled him to a hug ruffling his hair again.

"MOTHER." He pushed me away, stomping back to his room.

"Women these days." He grumbled as he shut his door. I chuckled to myself. I walked back downstairs Mia was pacing around the room and Natalie was lounging on the sofa. They looked at me as I entered the room.

"Okay, I know how bad this looks." I put my hands out.

"BAD. THIS IS ATROCIOUS AND ABOMINABLE. T-THIS IS HORRENDOUS." She shouted as she grabbed her hair.

"You slept with another one. His brother to be exact. His brother Adelina. You slept with a mafia leader's brother. You messed with both of them. You slept with your brothers. Mafia brothers. Oh, we're going to die." She crawled to the corner of the room bringing her knees up to her chest, rocking her body back and forth.

"We're not going to die. Did you see the way Alessandro was all jealous and angry about Adelina having a child and being in a marriage? The guy is pussy whipped. Hey Adelina?" She turned to me with a smirk.

"Maybe we could you know sometime." She winked at me. My eyes widened.

"NO."

"Why not. Everyone is acting like your pussy is some type of God or something. I wanna see what the big fuss is about. I mean you got a Mafia leader on his knees for you honey. Both to be exact. You can't tell me your pussy ain't magical." She waved her hand around at the word magical. She gasped.

"We should call it the magical pussy or the poof pussy or the twinkle pussy. Better yet the pussy goddess." She squealed.

"NATALIE. Are you seriously thinking of that, we're all going to die." Mia said as she went back into her own world.

"Natalie I don't know what you're on but my pussy is not magical," I said as I sat down beside her.

"Girl. You pushed out that demon upstairs, you had sex with a Mafia leader you have him wrapped around your finger you went to sleep with his brother, that guy had it rough but it sounded like he was in wonderland. The magical pussy." She said as she leaned into the seat.

"You're delusional." I shake my head.

"Me? You're the one that can't see that the guy is madly in love with you. Well madly in love with your pussy but the same thing. Anyways I have to get back to Nana." She got up from her seat walking over to Mia. She grabbed her by her feet and started dragging her to the door.

"Don't get yourself killed, Adelina. Wait until he contacts us." She said before she dragged Mia who was in a state of shock. They closed the door and I slouched on the sofa. I thought of what Natalie said. Does he like me? I shake my head. He's in a Mafia, it can't be. I got up from the sofa and walked into my room collapsing on the bed.

What if he does?

What if Natalie was right and it's just the sex he loved why he seems so sweet to me. Maybe he's like that with all the other girls. Other girls. He probably has slept with other girls before me.

I'm not special.

I'm just some girl who talked back to him and wasn't killed. Nothing weird about that. I just stole his money.

Twice.

Talked bad to him in front of his men and wasn't killed. Yeah, so not special. I rolled over on my side hugging the pillow.

I smiled at the memory of him calling my name. My eyes started getting heavy. I soon fell into a deep slumber with a certain person on my mind.