7

Laurel was so excited, Damon was unbelievably attractive with his intense icey blue eyes, and wavy dark chocolate hair that looked just long enough for her to run her hands through. Maybe long enough for her to be able to get a firm hand hold in. Also, he was incredibly large, especially compared to Laurel herself, even in her high heels he towered over her, he must be at least 6'5" tall with broad shoulders, a trim waist and all muscles in between. Her mind purred as she thought about how it would feel to grab a fistfull of his hair while running her other hand over the hard planes of his muscled torso. Nails scraping lightly down his skin. Would he shiver or remain stoic with those focused blue eyes piercing hers.

To her delight, Damon took her hand in his as he led her out to the parking lot and his waiting car and driver. Her hand felt warm in his oddly cool one. Once at the car, she gave her address to the driver and they were on their way, sitting close together in the backseat. Laurel was feeling bold, thanks to the alcohol flowing through her system. Bold and full of lusty thoughts for Damon. She scooted herself even closer to the handsome man, their thighs lining up beside each other as she leaned herself more towards him. Pressing as much of her body as she dared against his.

Damon felt like he was on fire, he had forgotten what it was like to want someone and not be able to read their minds to help with the seduction. He felt like he was out at sea, lost, and for the first time in a frightening while or perhaps ever, he didn't feel confident in himself.

Laurel moved her hand from her own lap to rest it lightly on Damon's leg again, almost as if it could have been an accident. However her intentions became clear to Damon when she started to walk her fingers up his thigh, inching slowly closer to the tent in his slacks. Laurel leaned her head up towards his ear, and with a breathy whisper, Damon hears what he has been hoping to hear since she caught his eye.

"I'd love it if you came home with me." She looked up into his eyes through her dark lashes, biting her lower lip as though she was nervous and unsure of what his response would be. She blushes slightly, looking innocent even though nothing could be further from the truth. This is part of her seduction routine, she had learned that men get scared by a woman too in charge of her own sexuality. Especially if the truth about her voracious sexual appetites is revealed too quickly. Some things are best left for the bedroom.

Damon's face slides into a sexy smirk as he lets Laurel know that he would like nothing better this evening than to join her at home. Laurel starts to smile as she realizes she is going to get her fantasy to come true tonight but before the smile takes over her entire face, Damon leans down and presses his soft lips against hers. Igniting a fire of arousal in her belly. She wants him, and he can smell her arousal. The sweet scent of her getting turned on feeds his demon, making it harder for him to control himself, to hold himself back.

But he's not the only one struggling with control. Laurel couldn't help herself, once he kissed her, she came undone and was a slave to her lust as it took over her mind. As Damon continued to sweetly kiss her, gently moving his tongue against her lips, seeking access to her mouth while he savored the taste of her.

He was so focused on how she felt and tasted on his lips that he was caught off guard when she swung her leg over his lap and moved to straddle him in the backseat of the car. Both her hands ran through his hair, her nails dragging across his scalp while she enthusiastically deepened their kiss, pressing her chest forcefully into his.

A feeling like molten wax started to pour over his body across his skin, starting where their lips met and moving over his body. Wherever the warm melted wax feeling flowed a burning desire followed. He wanted to feel her hands and mouth all over his body, to kiss every inch of her skin. The back of his mind tickled at him like this was a familiar feeling, he ignored that feeling instead, too caught up in the pleasure he was now experiencing.