2:05 Morose

"That's a nice necklace." I lied, and tried to act nonchalant and avoided looking towards her bosom.

"You know what it is?" She looked displeased by my lack of directness, I hadn't ever been alone with someone as beautiful as her, and just brushing her skin made my body feel electric. I was terrified I was going to do or say something wrong and it was making things worse. I should just be honest and straightforward. Whatever is going on she so far has done nothing to make her seem like a threat...but that didn't mean she wasn't.

Honesty. Be honest it was the mantra I usually followed, and easy pattern after so long near a unicorn. "I think so. I can tell it's a link of some kind to someone very far away. With blood magic. You do know that tends to be evil right?" I shuddered as I thought of some of the blood rites and rituals I had survived and seen during my childhood, and the monstrous results rendered. I was going to be open minded though, she didn't seem evil, that's a nice thing about fae people, you can tell a fair bit right away by the aura around one. She did say she had a witch for a friend, and spells around her, maybe she got her witch friend to alter or conceal something. I'd still need to be wary. I felt like Oakwood would be proud of me, thinking things through, trying to understand the bigger picture like he had taught me. I missed him.

"Yes, I am in a relationship with a fallen angel, he's really good to me, I never felt more like the real me than when I was with him. I can feel how worried he is for me. He is blaming himself. I'm trying to send him reassurance, but he doesn't believe or trust it." She was chewing on her lower lip, darkening and plumping it as the blood pooled under where she was worrying her skin. Oakwood had met a few fallen angels, the longer since their fall the more like an immortal human they were, some retained special gifts, but none had been known to try anything too evil. Not in recent centuries anyways. A few had in fact worked to end various apocalypses, because they liked the world so much they didn't want it to end. I was relieved it wasn't some more sinister kind of demon she had attachments too.

Can I ask you something?" she looked over at me up through her thick lashes and nodded, "Why would an incubus be interested in you? What is your power related to?" She blushed! Her whole face turned as red as a beet, from the tops of her ears, down her face and exposed throat and decolletage, I wondered how low the blush went. Suddenly I was blushing too, what was happening to me? Lust. I was feeling Lust. I had never been attracted to a woman before. That's what this is.

"You won't laugh at me or judge me?" Well this was interesting. I had spent my entire existence being judged before anyone knew me, first because I was born a boy, then in my second life on the surface, being judged by all because of how I looked. She looked like a beautiful Fae woman, like how I imagined a siren could look before the monster revealed herself. What kind of power could she have that I would think differently of her for having.

"I won't judge you for something you can't help or change." Treating her the way I wished others would treat me when they saw my skin.

"Lust, and pleasure. I can make others feel lust, I can enhance pleasure. But I also umm need it? It keeps me going. I was able to heal myself quickly a couple days ago from small injuries, but it looks like I'm starting to run low...I'll be fine. Just more human, less... special." She was looking at the ground and the tips of her perfect ears were still burning red. I had met a few incubus and succubus both below and above the surface, they were shameless and wanton in their carnal desires. Laurel was almost innocent as she explained the base of her magic to me.

"So nothing to really attack me with then? Unless you are more like a succubus and can suck the soul or life out during sex?"I paused, looking at her. Honesty. Honesty. Honesty." Can you?"