2:17 Laurel

I started to strip, removing all my clothes and folding them in a neat pile just inside our boundary, leaving my tiny bag on top with my only effects from my human life on top. Sky followed suit, revealing the beautiful marbling pattern of his skin completely, the white swirls glowing in the light. I licked my lips as he lowered his slacks and his impressively large cock bobbed free.

Brydel and Auris had never put on clothes, shifters have no issues with nudity, so I let my eyes truly rove over my werewolf mate's body for the first time. No need to be polite any longer. He was tall and broad, a bit shorter than Sky, but still equally impressive and of course towering over me just like everyone else. His skin looked like he never saw sunshine; he was covered with black inked tattoos from his collar bones down to his wrists and ankles. My mouth watered as I thought of tracing my tongue along all the patterns on his skin. Then doing the same with Sky. I very much liked the artistic patterns on each of their skin.

He smelled of pine and berries in a sunshower, it made my thighs feel damp already. I felt the exact same pull to him that I had for Sky, but I was prepared this time. When I marked Brydel I would know what I was doing. I wasn't stumbling in the dark anymore.

I turned and looked up at Sky, he understood and leaned down to kiss me, putting all his love and passion into the kiss, before everyone moved towards Brydel. Tonight he was our focus. I traced the outline of so many scars on his body. Shifters healed quickly, and usually without scarring. He must have suffered so much to accumulate so many marks on his skin. The scars and tattoos blended together, a history of his life marked into his flesh for all to see. I looked up into his eyes before trading my finger tips for lips instead, kissing all the marks I could reach, touching my tongue to taste the salt of his skin. Including the fresh bruises Cole had left behind.

I felt the electric sparks begin to ghost my skin before Brydel's hands made contact. First laying his hands gently on my shoulder, before running his open palms down my sides to hold my waist and draw our bodies closer together. I could feel his impressive manhood pressing into my abdomen. He was big compared to the average guy I had seen, but my first mate was the best endowed of all my men. But size isn't everything, "Sky, come join us." I let my magic flow freely, thanks to Auris I knew my magic was contained and trapped within our boundary. Tonight was just for us. My magic would circulate around us, building in strength higher than I had ever had it before, without leaching out in the wide world and attracting more trouble our way.

Sky was behind me in a moment, pressed against my back, raining kisses along my neck and shoulders, while his hands ghosted all over my body. He had gained so much confidence in his movements in such a short time. I guess the bond helped to reassure him that yes, yes I did very much enjoy what he was doing. We needed more though. Brydel said he was bound to a strong demon. The more our skin touched the more I started to feel like I could almost sense the claws and hooks from the demon all around him. We needed to work up to the highest peak of sexual energy to break his bond. I refused to allow any doubts. I could do this.

"Pet. Mistress needs you." Like a bullet fired, Auris was next to me in a heartbeat, eyes wide and eager as he watched me with my two mates. "Lie down on the ground pet. Mistress is going to ride your face while She takes turns sucking both her mates." I could feel the spike my dirty talk caused in Sky, Brydel growled out his appreciation in between hungry kisses over my shoulders. Good. Every bit of escalation helped at this point.

Auris lay on the ground between my legs on his back, he held up his arms to help me lower myself gracefully to straddle my legs on either side of his face, lowering my pussy onto his eager and waiting tongue. Nose pressed firmly into my clit. Auris may have been a selfish monster of man, but he was not a selfish lover. The moment my vulva was within reach of his tongue, he locked his hands on my hips, helping me support my body as his mouth ravished me from below. Switching between a probing pointed tongue or flat and laving from my clit to anus, he was building up my pleasure at the perfect pace. He needed no instructions. "Good pet, Just like this. Don't stop." He nodded his head into my cunt, ensuring he followed my instructions perfectly and didn't stop.