2:36 Laurel

Delia was pressed into my chest, Brydel was sliding deep inside her pussy from behind. I had pulled Delia so close, we were chest to chest, no room between our skin. I was so filled that I could feel Brydel thrust into Delia, her stomach pressing against mine where Sky and Auris had their cocks buried inside me. I felt like I could feel everyone at once, and knew Auris was trying to cheat and peek. I realised I knew how to punish him and sent a controlled pleasure punishment his way that would be undetectable to anyone else. Well Delia probably knew, but would be overwhelmed and would overlook it in the current circumstances.

We were pressed so closely together, Brydel fucking into Delia’s beautiful cunt, Delia and I pressed breasts together, Brydel, Delia and myself all taking turns kissing one another or each other. The contrast of Delia’s soft skin and the scratching stubble of Brydel was a wonderful juxtaposition. Behind me Auris and his long cock were perfectly fucking my back passage, exactly how I wanted I thought as I smiled into Delia’s mouth. Auris was going to keep fucking me exactly how I wished, while he experienced everyones pleasure. All at once. Basalt was on board and ready to take over when Auris learned his lesson about peeking without permission. I could feel him move deep inside me, while Sky and his thick massive cock filled my other entrance. Sky had leaned forward pushing the rest of us even closer together and he had started to lick and gently finger the Dragon riding his chest.  Which only added to the endless pleasure Auris already felt. 

Everyone was so close to a perfect release, I decided to let my magic slip out over everyone so we could all come at once. I focused to make sure it wasn’t an overwhelming amount of influence. Letting it settle over everyone in a slow wave, building up before setting the magic free.

There was almost a crack in the air as the energy changed. I pulled back from kissing Delia just as the orgasm started to crash over everyone. I pulled Delia’s hair to one side just in time for Brydel to sink his elongated teeth into the column of her throat while she fell back onto him with a scream and a smile on her face as her body started to quake as she came hard over her newest mate. Brydel howled as his second mate bond sunk into place, and I knew he felt the same completeness that I had felt when I found Delia. I turned my focus away from them. My one night alone with my new mate over, giving her over to her second mate for his turn to love and cherish her. Auris and Sky were both coming inside me, I could feel the extreme heat from the dragon’s cum with the cooler ropes from Sky. Sky had fallen back on the bed, arms splayed out to the sides and he was looking at the ceiling with an almost dazed look in his eyes. I had never seen the stoic elf looking so relaxed.

Auris had his arms around my middle, his head on my shoulder as he curled himself around my back, seeking the most skin to skin contact possible in his blissful, over stimulated afterglow. I could feel it was both Auris and Balsat sharing control as best they could. One eye would be giving each away if I could see. Cuddling into my back and I was pretty sure the sounds vibrating from his chest were the equivalent of a purr in a dragon. The oldest, most powerful of all my lovers, needed to be cuddled and loved a little sweeter than the others. I smiled. Feeling perfectly content, perfectly satisfied, and like I was exactly where I was supposed to be. Assured in knowing this was true.

Auris Basalt fell back into Sky’s arm, and I did the same on the other side. Brydel had Delia in his arms and let us know he was going to take her to one of the washrooms to clean up. Auris Basalt, Sky and I elected to just lie and bask with Sky for just a minute longer. Of any sexual encounter I had ever had before, nothing had been so pleasurable or so intimate. It was only our first time together, things would only get better as we learned more about how we all fit together, everyone’s private kinks, secret desires.

What an amazing, tantalising way to spend the rest of my life. We could just stay here in this safe house forever together, and forget about anything outside. Did I really need to put us all at risk to know more about what I was?