2:09 Sky

"Green. Completely green." I moved one hand up along her spine, making her body shiver against mine, just as she had done to me earlier. I tangled my fingers in her silky locks at the nape of her neck and pulled her chest flush to my own, joining our lips back together, her nipples erect, I could feel as the hardened buds moved against my chest through the thin cotton of her tunic. The kiss was more passionate this time, she rolled her hips into me, her lips and tongue working to dominate my mouth while one hand fisted my hair, the other wrapped around my shoulder, holding us tangled together.

I had never been so close to another person before, never touched or been touched like this. I could feel her magic working through me, urging me to keep going to take more, to take things further, every touch causing fireworks to explode in my mind. I knew her magic was enhancing the sensations but I was pretty sure even without the magical aide, being with Laurel would be overwhelming to my senses. She moved with me, anticipating what I wanted. She fit in my arms and hands so perfectly as though she had been made for me, though that was impossible. My people had no fated mates. Love didn't exist.

Without separating her lips from mine, the hand that had been wrapped around my shoulder moved down my side, tickling me slightly. I could feel her smile against my lips as I shifted myself away from the tickling touch and I couldn't help but smile back as I rested our foreheads together. Her hand continued lower, to the laces of my slacks, she deftly undid the knot holding the stay closed. She took my freed cock in her small hand, causing my breath to hitch in my throat, and slowly and gently began to work my length in languid strokes. As she gently pulled my foreskin back, revealing the sensitive head of my cock and ran her thumb across the slit at the top I lost the ability to think. My whole world was focused on how good being with her felt.

Her eyes were locked on me, watching to see how I reacted to this new sensation, as her small hand worked itself in circular and up and down motions, her thumb running over the throbbing head of my cock. Igniting sensations I had never experienced before.

I was already hard, but her hands were coaxing my cock to grow to a size I had never seen it reach before. The heady smell of Laurel's arousal was heavy in the air around us. Her hand was silk as she continued to stroke my cock from base to tip, using her thumb to swirl around the head, smearing precum over the swollen end, adding lubrication to her movements. I wanted to stop time and spend an eternity bathing in these sensations, but the pull of Laurel's magic was urging me forward in a way I couldn't resist.

My hands moved over her body, mapping her curves, how her shape fit into my palms, I wanted more. Needed to feel more of her "I need you." slipped from my throat, and she smiled.

Laurel leaned away from me, gently brushing some errant strands of my long hair back behind my ear, smiling "and you can have me tonight." she put her weight on her heels, and with a hand on my chest she rolled herself upwards to stand in front of me. She undid the laces on the tunic at her neck, and turned to face away from me before lifting the tunic over her head and off her body, tossing it to the side carelessly. Her long straight hair trailed down her back in a smooth waterfall, almost glowing in the moonlight that now bathed us. The leggings she had on clung to her hips, highlighting the swell of her ass and the mouth watering curve from her narrow waist to the full globes of her backside. She was flawless, nary a mark, blemish or scar marked her anywhere that I could see. She remained turned away from me, but looking over her shoulder seductively through her long dark lashes. I watched as she undid the laces on her leggings, and let them fall to the ground around her ankles in a puddle.

She finally turned around, all she had left on were the small clothes I had made for her before leaving the cabin, if my mind had of been working I would have been proud at how well they fit her, but as it was, my mouth was dry and my brain was incapable of thought in front of the goddess before me. I felt frozen in place, and horribly inadequate to be with her. As if she could read my mind, she walked over to me and placed her silken hand against my cheek. "We can stop anytime you want, we don't need to keep going if you don't want to."