8

Where on Earth did this creature come from? Damon wondered to himself as he came down from his orgasm high. This was their first night together but she had him cumming too soon. Surprising him. Seeming to anticipate every motion and touch he craved before he even knew it was exactly what he wanted. Over his very long life he had enjoyed uncountable carnal pleasures but that might have been the most perfect blow job in all of history. Laurel had closed her mouth but remained on her knees, looking up at him, as per his last instructions since he hadn't yet given her a new command.

Laurel was full of lust. It consumed her thoughts, overpowered everything. She wanted to please her Dom for tonight, to feed her lust by giving him pleasure, and receiving the pleasure he would give her in turn. Her head swam on the feelings. Watching how his eyes sparkled when he looked at her, pleased. She was pleasing him.The moment he came in her throat she felt a slight bit of release herself, as though his orgasm affected something deep within her. But one orgasm from him was barely a taste, she was going to need so much more to be satisfied tonight.

Damon looked down at Laurel, and crooked his finger at her, beckoning her to rise to her feet. She stood in front of him, hair now slightly disheveled from sucking him off so enthusiastically. Her lips swollen, eyes hazy with lust. Magnificent. Even the ridiculous glitter pasties looked sexy to him right now. But they were still concealing her nipples, so they would have to go soon. As well as her panties. The stockings and heels though... those could stay.

He reached towards her with one hand and began to fondle her left breast, thoroughly enjoying how it fit perfectly in his hand. He leaned down to whisper in her ear "That pleased me greatly, but we still need to complete your punishment" as the word punishment left his lips he ripped the pasty off her breast, surprising her causing a soft gasp of surprise to fall from her lips.

He repeated the action on the other side, following up the harsh pull of the adhesive giving way from her skin with gentle caresses, before he leaned down to take her right nipple into his mouth, laving over the hardened nub with his tongue before leaving it with a gentle love bite. Enough bite to feel but not hurt. It's always a delicate balance to mix pleasure and pain together into perfect ecstasy. She sang like his songbird as he touched her, fuck the noises she made would soon be enough to have him on edge again.

"Time for your punishment, but I think you will enjoy it. Stand in front of the bed, legs spread, hands down on the bed and ass up. Please." He smirked at her as she jumped to obey his request. She assumed the position as he directed, curving her back to lift her ass high into the air, legs spread, leaving her beautiful pussy completely exposed to his gaze. The thin black line of her thong separating her already dripping wet lips. She looked over her shoulder at him and bit her lower lip. He was thrilled to see that she was dripping with arousal already and he had barely touched her yet. He loved the lace around her thigh, the black satin sheen down to the high heels keeping her on her toes.

He moved to stand beside her, sliding one of his strong hands down her back, finishing with a gentle swat on her firm ass. "That one was just a warm up. I did notice the lovely assortment of canes, crops and paddles in your collection. Perhaps some day we will play with those; tonight II am going to relish turning this ass pink under my hands instead". He noticed her shudder, he hoped in anticipation. "Since it was your first offense and a mild one, we'll start with ten spankings. I want you to count them out, thank me, and ask for another." She couldn't see his smile as he thought about how he was about to redden her ass, which was for the best, the demon in him was just under the surface. Hopefully the room was dark enough that she wouldn't see how his eyes were almost completely black right now. It had been ages he had to wrestle for control this hard.