2:22 Laurel

My chest was heaving as I drew deep breaths into my lungs. Every nerve on my body felt like it was on fire in pleasure, I was still seeing starbursts in my eyes as I tried to find my way back to earth after that shattering orgasm. Where Sky was gentle, his touches subtle as he learned more and more of pleasure, Brydel was strong, sure and a confident man in bed. He hadn't been gentle and I liked it. I smiled as he crawled up from between my still quivering legs to lay beside me. He was grinning like the cheshire cat, confidence and pride radiating from him my cum glistening on his face. I hadn't previously enjoyed such a cocky attitude in my lovers before, but Brydel was so different. He was my mate and I could feel how deeply he loved me. Like an unwavering light. While he was confident he could please a woman, the burning pride he felt at making me come undone under his tongue was endearing. The pride was well earned, my pussy was very very pleased.

"You taste so sweet, I could eat that pussy all night long." his voice was a low growl and his eyes were darker than they had been during dinner. I had a feeling his wolf was peeking out. I rolled over so we were chest to chest on the bed, grabbing his plump lower lip between my teeth, and drawing it back as I scratched my nails down his chest, nails rough and sharp over his nipples. Leaving dark red lines in their wake. I tried to smile without letting his lip go as he growled even louder. His cock twitching as I felt his arousal grow even higher.

I let go of his lower lip, after one last hard nip that made him groan, before switching to little kitten kisses over his now swollen and abused lip, over his scratchy stubbled cheeks, and down his jaw, licking myself off his face. I did taste sweet. My hands explored his chest, trailing feather light touches over some muscles, sharp cutting nails over others. His skin was far warmer than Sky's but not the scorching heat that radiated from Auris. I liked how his warm pale skin felt under my hands. I liked to trace the swirls and patterns of his tattoos with my fingers, then my tongue.

It was my turn to have control. I pulled back, withdrawing my mouth and hands from his body, before I shoved him over, rolling him onto his back, swinging my leg over his hip to straddle him. I rested my dripping pussy against his abdomen, his hands automatically came to rest on my hips as he watched me with dark hooded eyes. I raised myself up so I was kneeling over him, leaving a slick spot on his belly where my over eager pussy had dripped onto him. He wasted no time, dragging a finger through the puddle and dragging it up to his lips with a moan.

I began to undulate my hips, just barely, just enough to move my body in a smooth sinuous line. I ran my hands over my breasts and tummy, drawing his eyes to the swell of breasts, the curve of my waist. He started to pant, quick shallow breaths as he watched me. I liked his eyes watching me. I could feel how much he enjoyed the show as well. It was heady feeling his feelings inside my own head.

I brought one hand up to furiously pinch my nipples while my other slowly traced a line down to where I needed to be touched. I shivered under my own touch leaving ghosts of goosebumps behind my finger. I kept my eyes on Brydel as I abandoned playing with my nipple and instead brought that hand up to my lips, sucking my first finger between my lips as my other hand finally made it to my other set of lips and delved between the folds into my slick center. Brydel kept his hands on or near my hips, occasionally smoothing his large palms over my ass or up my sides. His eyes couldn't decide where to focus, he was tantalized by my fingers between both lips. His hips were starting to buck ever so slightly underneath me. But he was keeping himself controlled, unwilling to stop the show until I did.

I fondled my slit just how I liked it, tracing the path between my opening and clit, dragging my own honey up to lubricate myself, enabling me to press harder and faster on my bud. I was dripping wet. I wanted Brydel to fill me so badly, I also wanted this moment, just the two of us to last as long as possible. With a growl he grabbed my wrist that was between my legs and pulled it up to his lips, sicking my fingers into his mouth, his tongue roaming to clean every drop of me from my fingers.