3:06 Auris

If Basalt could lounge like Delia did on the couch while watching the Twilight light box play she said it was called a tee vee, that is what he would be doing. As Sky took my hand and led me to a comfortable padded table. He picked the restraints, soft calves leather with an even softer fuzzy lining on the thick bindings. The caramel colored leather smelled fresh and was well oiled making it butter smooth. Basalt content to lounge in the back of my mind, I let myself go, happy to submit to my mate.

The sweet Elf who was picking the most comfortable and gentle of restraints, when I was a dragon. More robust than any other species of shifter, and he was mainly concerned about hurting me. My sweet mate. I knew that Basalt was only for Laurel, but he was letting me have what I needed. I was grateful. I didn’t deserve any of it. I would work until I did. Until I was worthy. Laurel and Sky were silent as he worked to carefully do up each restraint on my wrists, and ankles. “Are you comfortable?” Sky asked, slightly ruining my hasty fantasy about a burly rogue dark elf kidnapping me for his own sexual discovery.

The Sunless were unusual in that they ensured all men were chaste until they reached adulthood, and even then male sexuality was strictly controlled. The Dragon’s Council of my youth had speculated it was part of what made the male fighters so chaotic and violent on the battlefield. “Perfectly comfortable my loves.” I looked at each of them, violet and golden eyes looking at me, with love and lust. Sincere emotion in their eyes and not the dead vacant gaze of someone enthralled. I could no longer remember how I had spent the last eon. How could I have spent so much time alone. Now a moment away from Laurel was too much. Not being able to reach and touch Sky hurt my heart.

And now I was submitting to them. Freely, and oh so willingly.

I watched as Laurel removed a pair of scissors from the wall, and while she started to slice my clothes from my body she spoke. Starting with a long cut from my ankle to my waist, “The safety rules are as follows, unless there are any objections,” another long slice, starting from my waist down to my ankle this time, “Anyone may call a safe word, sub or dom.” She looked between both of us, making sure we all understood. Laurel’s need for consent, and exuberant participation was remarkable. Sky and I both nodded, happy to be under our shared Mistress. “Green means all is well, Yellow is slow, we will pause and talk things through, red is a hard stop. Agreed?” A slow slice from the hem of my cheap tank top to the neck followed.
Sky and I both panted our agreement. Eager to continue.

Laurel passed the scissors to Sky. “finish cutting off his clothes,” she instructed as she worked to remove my shredded pants, Sky quickly cut the straps of the tank from my shoulders, and pulled the ruined garment from my body. Leaving me naked, and sublimely comfortably bound underneath them.

Laurel, the wonder that she was, jumped onto the table, straddling herself over me, until her dripping cunt was pressed against my lower ribs. I could do nothing but lay underneath her. I watched in awe as she looked at Sky. “You want to learn about domination?” she asked him, one of her hands crept between her thighs as she just barely brushed a finger against her core, dragging it up between her folds. Moving her own lubricating honey towards her clit. I was torn between trying to focus on her conversation with Sky, and wanting to watch what her fingers did. Learning how she touched herself so I could do it better when it would be my turn.

“Yes.” Sky’s voice was deeper, huskier as he admitted his powerful urges to dominate, but I could feel it, and I knew Laurel could too. Sky was so conflicted over his urge to dominate, and his own nature to be loving. I couldn’t imagine his struggle. I was dragon, felt no shame over my wants. But my sweet Sky, he was nothing but conflict. I ached to soothe him, to do something to ease the ache in my own heart. But I felt something different in Laurel. Confidence.