15

Laurel unlocked her apartment door for them and went inside. After spending time with Delia at the Coven House, her small apartment seemed even shabbier and smaller than it used to. She could fit this entire apartment in the green room she was staying in, and still have room to dance in the spacious coven room.

Damon followed behind her, noticing her quiet sigh as she looked around her space. He didn't need to read her mind to know she felt poorly about her apartment, might have even been embarrassed. "It's not much, but it was yours and you got it all on your own with hard work." He said, trying to reduce the obvious tension in her shoulders as he wrapped her up in his arms from behind, leaning down to smell the floral scent wafting from her hair.

She smiled at his awkward attempt to make her feel better, he couldn't see it, but he felt her relax a little.. "Well let's do what we came here for" and she turned to head towards her bed, leaving the comforting circle of his arms.

As she was reaching under the corner of the bed to start undoing her bondage set up, she felt large hands encircle her waist, as Damon's nose pressed into the juncture of her neck and shoulder, burying his face in her hair and taking a deep breath in of her scent. "You know, I do regret not using these when we had the chance..." letting the words linger between them, waiting for her to make the next move.

"We never said we would be right back... we might have some time to play. I could use a release." she said honestly, now that she knew there was something magical, something tied to sex in her body, a few things were starting to make sense. Now that he had brought it up, she felt like an addict, unable to resist the temptation.

"Laurel, tell me what you want." His voice deep and husky, she could feel his desire for her, it fueled her. Making her bold, as she felt her magic swirl to life under her skin, affecting both of them.

"I want to be bound for you. Please?" the please was a whispered breath, Damon's own breath hitched in his throat. He wanted that too.

"Oh Laurel, with so much pleasure." He had barely finished his sentence before he had moved around to be face to face with her, taking her mouth with his. Tasing her lips and teasing at the seam between them, begging her to give him more.

She ran her hands through his hair, her nails dragging across his scalp sending shivers down his spine. He groaned into her mouth, the sensation of her lips on his, her hands roaming over his body felt divine. Soon the warm languid liquid feeling of her magic started to creep deeper along his skin as she grew more aroused, feeding the lust between them. Growing it stronger.

He had been cupping her face in his hands while kissing her, he moved them in tandem, brushing down her throat and sides, reaching for the hem of her shirt, helping to lift the garment off of her, only breaking their kiss for the moment needed to move the fabric over her head. He couldn't help his hands from caressing all the freshly revealed skin. Each touch sending a spark through his fingers to his core. They had barely started and he could feel his erection fighting to break free from his pants to grow to its full length freely.

"Gods Laurel, you are-" his voice was low, rumbling through her chest. Her lips on his stopped his words. She looked up at him through her lashes as she reached to take his tshirt in her hands to raise it up his body and off. Throwing it to the floor. Her hands traced the hard planes of muscles along his shoulders and torso. She wondered how she didn't notice before that he was too firm, and too well sculpted to be a mortal creature, his body was art made flesh, and he was hers to enjoy. She could feel his cock straining to reach her from the confines of his jeans, pressing into her abdomen as she melted her body into his. Seeking as much contact with him as she could.