25

Damon told Laurel she could leave her belongings in the car, he would have someone bring up the boxes and bags in a moment, there was something he wanted to do first. He took her hand and led her to the elevator, this was his private parking garage and had no access for other people, the elevator was also a direct route to the floors used only by him. There was a separate parking garage on the other side of the building with normal elevators to get to the public spaces and offices located on the lower floors. Security was pretty intense compared to what Laurel was used to, even her office had been less protected.

They rode the elevator up to the entrance to the penthouse, as Laurel exited the list she left out a surprised gasp as Damon literally swept her up off her feet and into his arms in a bridal hold, “Damon! What are you doing!” she squealed in between laughing in surprise.

“Carrying you across my threshold, I’ve always wanted to do this with someone, let me have this please?” He looked so sweet and earnest there was no way she could deny him, she nodded and giggled into his chest as he carried her through the open door into his home. He didn’t stop and put her down in the entrance like she thought he would, instead he strode through the home and up a flight of stairs to a part of his home Laurel had not seen the last time she was here. He went down a hallway and past several doors, before stopping and using his foot to nudge the door ahead of them open.

The door swung inwards revealing what Laurel assumed must be his bedroom, the walls were a deep slate gray color, one wall was entirely windows looking out over the city skyline. It would be breathtaking at sunset Laurel thought to herself. Damon walked into the room towards the tall platform bed, he placed Laurel down on the bed with her head resting on the pillows. She looked up at him sweetly as she stretched herself out on his bed before giving her bottom a little wriggle and settling into the mattress comfortably. 

“It’s an awful big bed for just one person...” she trailed off, giving him a suggestive look.

“I never planned for you to be alone there” he said, right before he jumped onto the bed, straddling his legs on either side of her thighs and covering her mouth with his, holding back a smile as she leaned into him, deepening their kiss, her arms wrapping around his neck as her hands toyed with his hair.

Damon had to resist the urge to moan out loud when he felt her magic flare to life, pouring over his skin more intensely than it had in the past. She was getting stronger. Her hands roamed his body, mapping out the hard planes of his muscled torso, occasionally letting her nails drag against his skin leaving red tracks behind. She reached down to grab his tshirt and helped him to pull the garment over his head and off his body. Her face lit up when she could see and feel more of his skin. 

Unable to keep her hands to herself, her magic demanding that she seek more from him, her hands again went down his body, this time to the fly of his pants, her nimble fingers made quick work undoing the button and fly, giving his cock more room to grow to its full size unencumbered. 

He was unable to hold back his moan of pleasure as she slipped one hand inside his boxers and wrapped one of her hands around his cock and began to pump his cock in her small soft hand, running her thumb over the sensitive head at odd intervals such that he couldn’t predict where her touch would be next.

“You are still wearing entirely too many clothes” He said as he leaned over her to nip her earlobe gently with his teeth 

Laurel leaned up into him, and encouraged him to roll onto his back so she could now sit astride him. He took the hem of her top in his hands and lifted it up and off her body. As soon as she was free of her shirt, she reached behind herself and undid the clasp of her bra, sliding the straps down her arms and throwing the garment away. She ground her core over his throbbing erection, he could feel her heat through her jeans, it called to him, begging him to rip her remaining clothes off so he could bury himself inside her tight, wet heat.