Tools

I'm sitting in my living room, that is cleaned and I'm not talking about little clean that the Prospect do when I order them to clean. I'm taking a deep breath and it smell clean and the food she made for me today, shit that girl can cook, Viking told me what he did in the Office when he basically was trying to forcing her to talk and he got two syllables out of her in 30 minutes, and he told me it's looks like she was in real pain when she was speaking, and that she was crying, but it wasn't that Girly cry it was like Sam would but it was more of a quiet tears that was just rolling down her cheek, and she wasn't really aware of it. I'm drinking the beer and I know that the Club will do a background check on her but something about her make me want to protect her, it feel like family for some reason, I didn't tell Andersson yes to allow her to stay with me, until I had meet her and just one look upon that little Girl and she was staying. I shake my head as I'm putting the Beer bottles away, she did after all clean, the Living room and Kitchen, I stretch for a second before I'm texting Kicker to tell me to buy the beer on the way home tomorrow, I hope that he will made sure I remember it, I walk into bathroom and shit where have she not been cleaning while I was gone, Andersson didn't give us anything on her, he only said she was someone he trained but We don't really know what he did for a living only that he was a trainer. I'm getting out of my cloths and dump them in the laundry basket and I walk into my room and the smell is not like the rest of the house, I'm going to talk to Tiny tomorrow, see if she mind helping me cleaning up this mess. I fall asleep, I hope that Tiny is getting the sleep she need, I'm waking up to the sound of bacon being cooked once again and I that's when I smell Coffee, Shit she is up early again and I roll over to looking at the clock it's not even six, shit. I get up and Get dressed and I hear her moving around the Kitchen and I walk down the hallway and I see her placing the plates on the table.

"Morning T" I tell her and she look up at me and she give me a look that tells me she is sorry to wake me up and she pour a cup of coffee for me and give it to me, she haven't show fear of me not after that first when she saw me, I saw that she took a step back like she was afraid, but I don't know what made her step back.

"You don't have to be up this early" I tell her and She just write on the notepad telling me that she is not use to American time yet, or civilian time, so she is trying to sleep.

"Okay, I will try to help you, You don't have to clean the house, just so you know, but I would like your help" I tell her and she tilt her head as if saying keep speaking.

"With the Kitchen, Living room and bathroom cleaned, you mind helping me clean out my room?" I ask and she look at me and give me a nod, and I see her grab the Notepad, and she write and then she push it over to me.

'What I'm not allowed to touch you place in the bag and place a note on the bag Don't open, and I will get your room cleaned'

"Thank you T" I tell her and I start eating the breakfast and I see her eating and she is not eating like the Club girls and she eat like she love food, and I smile at this and I eat up the breakfast and then I'm get up and into my room and I pull out my black duffle bag and I place my Guns and a few other things I don't want her to see and I place the bag in the living room and I place the note on it like Tiny asked me, and I see her standing in the door to my room, and she looking at me as if she asking for permission to enter and I nod to her and she take a step into my room and I'm about to walk after her when my phone Ring it's Kicker.

'What's up Brother?' I ask Kicker as I'm stepping into the Living room.

'You are need at the Club-house' Kicker tells me and I know that I need to get there fast.

'I'm on my way' I tell him and hang up and I see that T is moving around in my room.

"T I have to leave, The black bag is off-limits, Text me if you need anything" I tell her and she turn around and raise two fingers and do sort of a salute to me and I smirk at her as I take my Cut and put it on and I walk out to my bike and I drive off.