Tiny

I'm looking at the phone that laying on the table, Trigger is with snuggle-puff and his family, I know that Trigger will protect them and I see that Loss lips are still jumping from one foot to another.

'What?' I sign to him and he look at me and then Knuckles to Psycho and then to Bear and back to me, There is only one thing This is something that is bad really bad.

"Sorry" Loss lips say and I turn to look at Numbnutts.

'Knuckles Psycho and Bear get them with us, We are going in to the ball room' I tell my brother and I turn to walk and Loss lips know that he can follow me, and I walk pass the music system, which is installed in the house and I turn up the music it's one of the most irritated noise you can think off, I see Knuckles look at me.

"Okay explain that" Knuckles say as we walk in the ball room and I pull out a set of headphone, and give them to him.

"Put them on" Loss lips say as I hold them out and Knuckles place them on his ear and he take them off with in a second.

"No one can stand that noise no one. It's make sure that No one hear what we talk about in here" Numbnutts say as he look at me.

"Why are we here?" Bear ask and I turn to Loss lips.

'Well?' I ask him and he bit his lips and he looking at me.

"How many times did you visit Jackson's Bar before you meet Bear" Loss lips say and I think about it and hold up my fingers showing him the number two.

"Okay that means that you where not the one that was followed, it was Bear" Loss lips say and I freeze and I'm looking at him.

"Tanya was tailing Bear, I found out by listening in on two of The Tanya's but they are not Your Tanya's" Loss lips say and I glare at him and I know that Psycho, Loss lips and Numbnutts know I'm piss off.

"What is wrong?" Knuckles say and I see Numbnutts walk up behind me.

"Give me a second" Loss lips say and I feel Numbnutts grab my arms and I know that I will be piss off.

'I know that That Blue ball Tanya is enemy, just tell me how much I missed' I snarl in Dragonish and I see him look at me.

"Queen of them" Loss lips say and I'm try to jump forward to get my hand on him but Numbnutts hold me back.

"What are we missing?" Knuckles ask and I see him look at Psycho.

"Blue ball Tanya is Sarah's nickname, and if she is the Queen of them all, Means that she is not a friend of ours" Psycho say and I nod as I looking at him.

"Mother knew that Sarah was not loyal to Black souls, Cunt have been analyzing the photo and the Video that you send him after the party With the Devil's MC" Loss lips say and I see him hold out something to me and I don't need to see it for knowing it tells me what I know.

'How is her Dragon?' I ask and I see him looking at me and he look at me.

"Angelo President of Havoc MC" Loss lips say and I hear a pop, and I don't even feel the pain but I know I just dislocated both of my arms.

"Love" I hear Bear yell and I can tell his worried.

"Havoc is a brother Club to Chaos Mc, and I don't need to tell you more" Loss lips say and I feel Bear push me backwards, and I feel Numbnutts pop my arm back in their place.

'No, you don't need to say more,' I tell him and he nod.

"you need to tell us more, hummingbird you need clam down" Bear say and I feel him hold me close to me and I hear Numbnutts say something to me but I don't hear it.