Viking

I'm looking at my brothers all sitting and chilling when we hear a bike coming and I see Wolf come in with the biggest smile I have seen on him and he sit down and I see him tap the Bar top and he get a beer, and he smiling.

"Had a good day?" I ask and I see him looking at me.

"Yes and no, Got me a battle buddy again, it may be a female and a short one but a hell of a shoot, beat the shit out of me" Wolf say and I see Bear looking at his father.

"So you will stop bugging me now?" Bear growl at his father and We all know that Bear is a good shoot but not good enough for his father, is a Vietnam vet.

"Maybe, you still need to get your shooting straight, for you ain't a Pizza box yet" he say and he drink his bear and we all when he start speaking about his Marine corps.

"I know but I'm not as good as you Pop" he say and I remember what Tiny told me, She is a marine and I think that they will get along and I hope that Tiny will get her voice back because from the few words I have heard she have a really lovely voice.

"Nope but you ain't in little ones class, but trust me I need to work on my shooting skills" he say and I smirk at that we all know that he can out shoot me and anyone here, but if this is true that Tiny can out shoot him then she most be really good. I'm sitting back and I'm looking at the others. I still thinking about what Tiny did when she told me to Fuck off.

I'm heading back to the to my dorm room, in the back of the Club house and my bed, I have had my fun with the Club girls, but tonight My focus are somewhere else. I'm looking at the photo of my family when I was nine years old and I remember that I was happy that day we took this photo, and this is the only photo that I still have of my parents after Dad burned mom and himself to death, and when I turned 13, they started to become drunks, but they never was abusive against me, I never know what made them drink like that. I'm falling asleep.

I wake up to the sound of the fire alarm, Shit please tell me it's not Psycho, he is the only one that pulling the fire alarm. I roll out my bed and I get out of my room and I see that It's Psycho standing at the Fire alarm, and he walk over to me and Give me the biggest hug.

"Where the Fuck have you been" I say as I'm hugging him and he smile at me as he headbutt me.

"On the Road, I need to get my mind back, I'm only back for the Day, I have shit I need to do for the Club, but I will be back with In a months I think" Psycho say and I see him looking at Bear.

"You are sure you will do this?" Bear ask and I see Wolf come in.

"Got time to head to the Range old timer?" Psycho ask and I see him looking at Wolf.

"Sure I know that I can beat you" Wolf say and I see him wave me off and leave and I get to the Garage and I know that Psycho will come by when he is done at the fire ranch with Wolf.

I drive my bike to the Garage and I see that Tiny is working in the office, I'm happy that Tools and the Club have agree to have Tiny work with us, she may not speak but she make sure that we understand her, When I come in I peek in to the office and she is sorting paper for Tools, Tiny have made a different in our work her, because she will make sure we have the part that we need, and on time, and she always make sure that everything was clean too.

"T, are you staying for lunch" I ask and I see her shake her head.

"You know Tools want you to eat" I tell her and she looking at me as if she telling me that she would eat, and she throw a note at me.

'I will eat but The shit you are getting is not something I like to eat' the note say and I see her, leave and I smile as she take off running down the Street.