Tiny

I'm having a stone face as I see my Three brothers all crack their Cans together and I see them look at one other as they all move the to drink and I see them all swing the cans to take a gulp of the Can of Soda and I see them all spit it out and I see them freeze and look at me.

"What the Fuck" I hear Psycho say and they are turning to me.

"Tiny" They growl and I smirk at them.

"What's wrong?" Tools ask as he looking at them as I smirking and I take a deep gulp off my Cola.

"Nothing, That's the fucking problem" Pussy growl and I smirk at them.

"not funny Little Bitch" Fucker growl at me as I smirk at him and I wiggle my eyebrow at him.

"Not it's not funny, Tiny, what did you do with the Glasses?" Asshole ask and I take the Notepad off the Table.

'I mixed sprite with soy sauce' I write and throw it at him and I see that Assholes eyes grow big as he read it and he growling at me as he give the notepad to the others and I see Tools grab the Notepad when he read it and he growling as he read it.

"Tiny that's not okay" Tools growl at me and I turn to Fucker and I do the Sign that It wasn't meant for him.

"She is told me to tell you that those Glass was not for you those were to us, and if You dare drink from a that you don't know what's in it, then you can only blame yourself" Fucker say and I see Tools looking at us and he frowning even more.

"You got all that from just a few movement of her eyes?" Tools ask and Fucker shake his head.

"No not only her eyes, her hole face, eyebrow, her eyes muscle in her jaws and lips everything in her face" Fucker tells him and Tools looking at us but most at me.

"You mean that we are missing a lot because we don't understand her language?" Viking ask and I shake my head.

"Tiny is not using it when she is speaking to you because she use the Notepads, only when she speak ASL or her own Language" Asshole say and I nod at His words and they are looking at me.

"Okay" Tools say and he looking at me.

"Love your Hair" Tools say and I just tell him to Fuck off like Viking would and I hear Viking laugh.

"You know that?" Fucker ask and I see him nod and I hear Viking tell them that he say fuck off the same way, and a few things he learned over the months that I have been staying here and I slowly feel that I'm tired, so I get up and I sign to all of them Good night and I walk to my room.

I'm getting ready in the morning and I see that Tools door is closed and I walk out to the Living-room where I'm see my brothers are sleeping in the Living-room oh they didn't just do that shit, I walk back to Tools room and I open it to see that Tools are not there and I walk over to Viking's room and I open it and I see that they are not awake, I smirk as I grab the Fun snaps, they are not really fire crackers or anything but if you throw them in the ground they are making a sound of a bang I gently duck-tape them to the seat of the toilet and I also tape one of them to handle of the back off the door so when they are open it and slam it to the door it will sound like a mini explosion, I smirk as I walk back into my room and I grab the Airhorn, but I also grab the bodywash that will temporary make them another color and this one you wash off not like what they did to my hair, that will take more then one wash to get it back to it's red Color. I place all three off them in the Shower and I know that I'm not done yet and I walk over to front door and I shaking the Can to the Air horn and then I'm getting my shoes on and I unlocking the door and I smirk as I open up the front-door and I walk back in to the Living-room and I see my brothers still sleeping so I smirk as I shake the Airhorn can and Then I press down and the blast of sound fill the Living-room and the reaction is immediate because all three of them throw themselves too the floor and cover their heads, I know it's not nice to do this, but hell I could have used a flash banger or any other grenade that is non-lethal, but this when their mind is waking up and it only take a few second as I see them look up and I drop the Can and take off.