Sarge

I'm getting out off the Car and I take my SEAL Team, the Sea dragon as they are calling us, I take my team and I see thru the night-googles and I see as TCB Open the door and that is my que to take a walk into the building and we start to making our way thru each building, and We are shooting everyone that is Male, Women will only be killed if they is gripping a weapon they are to be treated as a male. We are moving quickly thru this building, and we get each room and We shoot anyone with two shoot, one to the heart and one to the Head making sure that they stay dead, once the first building is done we are taking the next and we are keep doing this until we are enter the main building only to find that pile of body laying in the middle of the room and I see that each off the member of this MC that is now no longer exist and I'm looking at the Four officer standing on their knees with their Cuts and I see some off them are blood and I hear Fucker question the men and then I hear him say that Dragon breath fire and I see TCB Spray the slit of something flammable, and it was over the Sergeant at arms, his hair caught fire but Pussy put him out quickly and I see them smirk, I know I'm not going to like what's going to happen. I have never actually seen them in this mood before, but I can understand They are piss off.

"You see you fucked up you may have thought you took a Old Lady but in reality you took our mother here, We are know as Crazy and Psycho, trust me you are about to know how twisted we are" Asshole growl in the ear of the VP as he is lick his ear.

"Now you are going to answer the questions we have and maybe you will have a merciful death" Fucker growl as he holding the President.

"If I was you I would speak, I have seen what happen to people that Piss of these men" Lollypop say and I see the Enforcer spit Tiny in the face and I see Duck-Duck drop something in her hand I only see it's White and Then what every those thing was are in the mans Thigh, and he is screaming.

"that looks like it hurt" Lollypop say and he stop screaming and that's when I see Duck-Duck sharping something more and it looks like Sticks but I'm looking at his feet and it's body part, he is making those spikes out of real bone.

I feel the vomit in my mouth and I swallow it back down, I can't puke here, I will not show myself weak not in-front of those I own my life, I was dead if it wasn't for TCB, she disobey order to come and safe us, and I'm grateful for that, I look back as Tiny is working on the Sergeant at Arms, I see her breaking his hand and I see her doing it painfully and I know that she will do it until she get the answer, and I hear the Screaming and I'm not really looing at what she is doing but the Screaming is getting louder.

"Stop" I hear the VP calling out and I turn to see them turning to him and I see the body of the Enforcer and Sergeant at arms laying dead but they are not really looking anything like when they was alive, I see him looking at his President.

"Don't you see what this have got us" he ask and I can see that they both have piss themselves and I know that the younger one have reach his breaking point.

"I will not die on my Knees" the President say and I see Tiny grab those white bone spike that Duck-Duck have been making.

"That's you're your last word?" Fucker ask I know that this is going to be even more sick as he nod as I see TCB grab his head and Then slam the bone stick that are bloody from his brothers straight into one of his eyes and the President is now screaming, and I see One of the throw a rope over a beam and the rope is around his arms and he get hoisted up.

"You had you chance now we work on you" Pussy growl as the President is standing on his toes.

"If I talk, will you do me in quickly?" the VP ask as he is crying nad I see TCB looking at him and she raise her eyebrow and she is looking at him and he sniffling telling her why they took her.