Fucker

I'm looking at my sister once last time before We leave to join the rest of the Dragons we are hurry thru the forest shouting and cheering, We all know that we have a few hours to make our celebration, We have been holding back, We get to the Clubhouse, I see the Prospect are looking at the brothers that are here, and I can tell that One of the Bikers most have warned them.

"TO FREYJA" I hear someone scream.

"TO AURORA" I hear another Brother calling out.

"TO TAMMI" I hear others scream out and they are raising their Beers to the Sky, I grab myself a beer and I grab a empty Beer bottle on the bar and I see my brothers turn to me.

"Dragons" I call out as the Cheering start to quite down.

"Dragons, Please" I call out again and I see them turn to me and I get up on the bar and they are looking at me.

"FUCKER" I hear them yell and I raise my hand and they quite down and they are looking at me.

"Dragon Raise your Glass, We have three young Dragons to protect, Today Mother Gifted us With Three little sister" I call out and they are cheering and I see them take a drink of their Beer.

"Our Mother Have Given us little sister by the name of Freyja, Aurora and Tammi" I call out and I hear the Screaming of my brothers I see Psycho standing with them and I see Snuggle-puff too and I stand on the counter.

"MOTHER" I hear them screaming and I smirk at them.

"Our little Dragons need care and love, As Big Brothers It's our Duty to Provide this" I call out and I hear the stamping, I see a the door open and I see a few bikers come in here, I hear the Dragons Calling out the names of our new little sisters as they are jumping making as much noise as they can, I know I have to wait them out, this is how it should have been when we was given the news that Mama was pregnant, but we don't celebrate that, we celebrate life.

"Our sisters Are Breathing air, It will take months until their legs are strong enough to Carry them, Our Wings has to carry them, until then, Mother Will need our help to carry this burden" I call out and I still hear the Cheering and the stomping get louder.

"TO FREYJA, TO AURORA, TO TAMMI AND MOTHER MAY THEY LIVE AND MAY THEIR FIRE NEVER BE EXTINGUISHED" My brothers scream and I jump down the bar and we are all hugging.

"Sorry to call you Tools" I hear one of them say and I see Tools looking at the room as we are jumping and cheering.

"How much did they drink?" I hear someone ask and we are still making noise.

"They have only take a beer each, but I wasn't sure if they were allowed, they locked the other prospect in the pantry" I hear the young man say and I see Tools rub his face.

"CRAZY ONCE" I hear Tools yell and we all quite down and we turn him and We are looking at him.

"You locked our Prospect in the Pantry?" Tools ask and I see Zero looking down at his feet.

"Zero what did he say to piss you off?" I ask and I see Zero look at Tools and then at me, and then back at his feet.

"He said Mother didn't need us" Zero say and I close my eyes.

"WHAT" I Hear Tools yell and I see the prospect look at Zero.

"No he said that Miss Roman didn't need to deal with the stress of having you guys drunk" The Prospect say and I'm looking at Zero.

"Zero let him out, of the Pantry" Sherman growl and I see Zero hurry off and I see Tools looking at us.

"I'm guessing that T asked you to take it way from the house?" Tools ask and we nod.