Bear

I feel my temper grow shorter and shorter, as the week goes by and Dad tells me that we are going to the Nest to welcome the new Eggs, because My girl need the support of the family, and I see Knuckles sit down next to me as he hold out a cup of coffee.

"Feeling better?" he ask and I look at him.

"No, I don't I fucking miss her" I tell him and I see him smile at me.

"Good to hear you say it" Knuckles say and I see him look at me.

"She haven't called?" He ask and I shake my head and I wish to hear her voice.

"She will, the second she has a time" Knuckles say and I nod to him.

"I know" I tell him and I see him look at me.

"You know we are going up there tomorrow" Dad say as he come up to me.

"You think Viking knows what he is getting his ass into?" I ask and I see dad take a seat next to us and I see him smile at me.

"Nope he have no idea what he got his ass into" Dad say as he looking at me as he take a deep breath.

"Knuckles please leave My son and me alone" Dad say and I see that Knuckles give me a pat on the shoulder and I see Dad watch him go.

"Dad?" I ask and I see him take a deep breath.

"Are you truly sure you are going to ask her?" Dad ask with a long sigh and I'm looking at him as he watch me with a worried look in his eyes.

"Dad I love Her, You know that I don't fucking look at any other girl than my little bird, This week with her being away has been hell, I want her to know that I'm hers no matter what they send her on" I tell him and I see Dad nod as he smoking.

"Have you got the house ready?" Dad ask and I frown as I'm looking at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I'm looking at my brothers working.

"Little bird will need care when she come home" Dad say as he drink his coffee and I turn to him.

"What do you mean Dad?" I ask and I see him smile.

"Hell-week son, your girl will have a lot of blisters and abrasions, she will also be tried" Dad say and I think about it.

"What do I need to buy home?" I ask my dad and I see him smile.

"I will make a list but remember that she is stubbornness" Dad say as he get up, I call out to the others that I'm going for a ride.

I drive around just to relax and I get the text from Dad what I need to get for my love, and I remember something that Pussy once say that I could call any one of them if I need to know anything and I know I should I need help and I park my bike, I have the number for the Phone that The Guy's have overseas, I frown should I call them or Marcus, but I don't want to call them, I hear my phone ringing and I see it's my sister and I smile at this.

"Hey sis" I tell her as I'm answering the phone.

"Hey DeAngelo, Everything okay?" My sister say and I smile at her voice.

"Yeah, I'm about to buy somethings for my love, she's doing some stuff for the military, and Dad warned me about some things, while you are on the phone Sis, do you know if Tiny have a favorite scent?" I ask hoping that my sister know something.

"oh, She still active, I forgot about that. You better listen to Papa, he knows his stuff. You girl once said she love the darker scents, she said it something that make her feel safe" my sister say and I feel happy that I don't need to call one of her Military friends.