Tiny

I'm looking out in the Garage and I see we are missing one worker today and They never tell me what they fuck they are doing when they are missing time, but they always say that Ink or Hawk or what ever is missing that they are going on a Ride but Viking's Bay is empty and has been almost half the day and I know that that RAM Pickup truck need to get done and It's don't looks like Viking coming in so I walk over to the Worktable to see what should be done with it. I'm happy that Asshole was so interested in fixing cars that he taught me how to work on them, I'm looking around and I see that the Guys are working on their cars and they are not paying attention to me and I slip under the car and I get to work, I have been taught to work on cars and I know I'm not dressed for this but I will get this pickup Truck done before the day is out.

"Have Anyone see T?" I hear someone calling out and I know that's Kickers calling for me.

"No not for some time, I saw her walk out of the office, but I don't know if she left" I hear Ink say and I slide out from under the car and I hear Hawk scream as he see movement and then he looking down to see me laying on the roll bord, and I see him looking at me.

"Don't fucking do that T" he growl at me and I smile.

"Guy's I just found T and she scared the fuck out of me" Hawk calling out and I see Wiz come to see where I'm.

"What are you doing?" Wiz say and I sign to him that since no one told me that Viking wasn't coming today so No one was working on this Truck and The man how own this Truck will be piss off if it's not done by the day, I see Wiz looking at me as I sign and he nod.

"Since no one told her that Viking would come in today no one have worked on this truck and it need to be done today" Wiz say and they are all looking at the Clock and then at the Truck and I see them sigh.

"Shit Tiny we are sorry about not telling you, How much is left to do on it?" Hawke ask me and I smirk at I hold out my hand to him and he grab them and when then he pull me up and lift me straight off the Ground.

"It's done?" I hear Tools ask as he start to check over my work and I see them check my work.

"T do you mind jump in when one of the Guy's are out on the Road?" I hear Kicker say as Tools have told him what I have done.

I give him the Sign for sure, and I see them frown and I Sign the real sign for Sure and then I do my sign again and I see Wiz frown.

"the last sign is you sign for sure?" he ask and I nod at him and give him a Thumbs up.

"Do it again" I hear Hawk say and I do it again and it's just tilting my hands over, and I smile at him.

"Okay we start learning, but you are doing them to fast" Kickers say and I smirk and I do my special sing for 'Bite me' and I hear them grown at least those who saw it.

"We still haven't got that sign and you are not telling us" Tools tells me nad I smile at them and I walk in to the washroom and clean up before I go back to the office.

"Hey T. Take the rest of the day off, will you, You have done your Hours, for this week" I hear Tools call out nad I sign to Wiz to ask Tools if I can come in and Clean tomorrow and the other day of the weeks and Tools and the others know this sign better then most of my sign because I use it a lot and it and I see Tools looking at me.

"Sure but only clean, and The Fix the Work orders nothing Else, Wolf want to go to the Fire Range tomorrow too" Tools call out to me and I nod as I'm getting the paper ready for the next day.

"see you at home T" Tools call out and I walk down the road.

I have got to meet a few broken holes as we call them or "Tanya" not the name that make the a broken hole, or whore, but we knew this Girl that was Named Tanya, back in basic and she was basically a barrack bunny so we started using the nickname Tanya for Barrack bunny's, specially after Pussy found out how many Marine's she had slept with, and was trying to work her way in to our Company, and The Dragon to he told everyone about that and She wasn't allowed to come close to us, but The term Tanya girl was born and everyone in the Marnie's that enlisted with us know about and they know what insult it would be to be called that you look like a Tanya girl.