Viking

Tiny wasn't always happy to find me sleeping on the sofa in the Living-room but after I told her about my family, she accepted that I was staying with Tools, as long as I agree with the House rules but I was surprised that Tiny did go and buy me a bed, right now I'm standing in the room that has always been mine at Tools home, and there is a bed there and I see Tiny standing in the Door looking proud of herself.

"You got me a bed?" I ask and she nod and then she hold a hand on her back I frown as I'm thinking about what she could mean and then I remember, I did tell her that my Back was hurting after one night.

"Thank you" I tell her and I give her a hug.

"Just remember to close your door when you leave, Tiny have a thing for cleaning if you don't want her in there Close the door" Tools tells me as I'm hugging Tiny and I look at her.

"I keep all my stuff at the Club, I just have some cloths here" I tell him and I see Tiny come with the Rules and I read them and I laugh it's only Five of them and I nod.

"No problem, I'm staying here to get away from that" I say and point at the First rule and Tiny smile.

'I leave my door open when I'm sleeping so you know where I am, so do Tools, Because I can't call out to you guys, so Your door closed until you sleep there, so I know that you are here' She writing, I read it while she writing and I see Tools take the note.

"Okay T, don't worry about that" Tools tells her and I smile as my phone is ringing and I smile it's my best friend in the Club.

"Tools, T. I'm heading to the Club house, Our crazy one is back" I tell him and I see Tools shake his head.

"Go, I will fill Tiny in on that one" Tools say and I give Tiny one more hug and then I leave.

I straddle my bike and I drive off to the Club house, and when I get to the Club house I see Psycho standing here and he is laughing at Kicker.

"VIKING" I hear him calling out and I smirk as I get off my bike and I give him a man hug and he smirk as he see me.

"PSYCHO, good to have you home" I tell him he let go of me and I smirk at him.

"I'm home at last, or at least until I get the text from USMC Family, Then I will try to get them to move here, so that I can have them back in my life" Psycho say and I nod to him and we are both taking a beer.

Psycho is talking to everyone and checking in with all of them, I'm drinking my beer and I still thinking about the DNA Test, I know for me to do that test will be hard but I don't know how hard it will be to get the other one tested, and I thought to speak to the person was going to be easy but It's not. I have tried to speak the person but the word is getting stuck in my mouth. I can speak about others things but When it come to the DNA test I can't. I haven't even talked to Psycho about this, I'm drinking when I see Bear come in and he look sort of dazed about something and he sit down next to me and he ask for a Beer and I'm looking at him.

"Are you okay?" I ask and I see him looking at me and nod.

"Yeah I'm fine, Just came back from Jackson where I had a drink with my little Butterfly, She won't give me her name" Bear say and I stop drinking and I'm looking at him.

"You have been seeing a girl every night you have been at Jackson?" I ask and I see him nod as he take a sip of the beer.

"Yes, but don't tell the others, I'm trying to get to know the Girl first and get her to go on a date with me as ME and not as the President of the Club," Bear say and I nod to him as I listen to him speak and it make sense.

"Bear I need help with something" I tell him and I see him look at me and I see him nod as he wait for me to tell him.

"You know T?" I ask and he nod as he have seen Tiny around the club and garage.