Tiny

Tools and I have become use to one of the others, and I have not yet meet other of the Club but Wiz come by the and he learn more of my language and true ASL, and Tools always tells me when he not going to be home and I text him when I leaving the house and today it's Six weeks since I last was at a hospital and I hear the car stop and I hear the bagging on the door and I know that banging.

"TINY BASTARD OPEN UP" I hear someone screaming and I know that This is the Marine that Andersson send and I'm a dressed and I take out the Keys and I know that We are going to the Hospital.

"TINY YOU GOT THREE SECOND" I hear them calling and I get my boots on and I take a deep breath as I'm open the door and I see Five Marine two of them are DI and I see them looking at me and I throw the key to one of them.

"Yes we will lock the door, get in the Van TB" I hear one of the Soldier say and I feel that I can't move.

"TB" I hear them say and they know that I'm going to fight them I don't want to go.

"MOVE" I get screamed in my ear and I move to the Van and I get in and I know that when we get to hospital we are going to have more trouble.

I get in and I see the lowest rank Marine soldier driving and I see the Drill instructor looking at me.

"We know TB, That's why Andersson send us, This three don't speak your language that's why we are here okay, We have talked to your doctor, he know that you hate it" the Drill Instructor tells me and I nod and I place two bend fingers on my left hand on my throat and rub it, this is my sign for Chocolate Sugar, and then I draw my fingers along my jawline on the same side asking for Coffee.

"If you are not fighting us, we will get you some coffee and sugar gods" The Drill instructor say and I nod and I see the hospital coming and I know that they know that I'm about to fight them.

I take a deep breath as the Marine park the van at the parking lot of the hospital and I see the Drill Instructor open the van door and we all get out and I walking between the two drill instructor and I have no trouble with them but my trouble is with The hospital as we get closer I trying to take slower step and I feel the grip on both of my arms and they know that I'm about to fight and as soon as we are close to the door I get lift off the ground and the Drill Instructor, know me. They are carry me into the hospital and I hear the Marine telling the Nurse that I can't speak and he giving the Nurse the info and I hear one of the Marine telling the nurse that they are going to be with me all the way. They are carry me to the room and set me down in the bed and the both Drill instructor is holding me down on the bed and one of the marine sitting at me feet meaning that he is blocking me so I will not get of the bed.

"Miss Roman" I hear The doctor and I see the Drill instructor looking at me.

"Tiny here don't speak so we are here to be her voice and this little one here hate hospital and she will try to get out so we are here for your safety" one of the Drill instructors say and he nod at me.

The doctor is open up my cast and I see the long scar on my arm and I see him feeling along my arm and he looking at me and take a deep breath.

"We have to take X-ray on that arm, to make sure that it's healed enough" he say and I nod at them, and I feel them lift me up and taking me to the room and the Drill instructor, are still holding me and when we have got the X-ray done the Drill instructor do the mistake and let go of one of my arm and I take a swing at my fellow marine and I'm trying to get way, and I feel the stranglehold from the Drill instructor and I freeze up and I see the Drill instructor that holding my phone.

"Who is Tools?" he ask and I move my eyes to him and I do the sign for house mate.

"You want me to text him telling him that you are at the Hospital and checking up your arm?" he ask and I nod and I see the Doctor coming in and he looking at us.