Tiny

The dinner that we had was a good and it was fun to see them interact with my brothers, until Fucker realize I'm deaf on one ear and That I'm not using my hearing aid, he know what the Uniform means to me, he know what the Marine Corps mean to me, I was my proof that I was someone. I had this thing since I was little I always felt Useless, but once I got my Uniform I knew I wasn't useless any more, but now I have go back to being useless, again Voice-less and useless, The Phone call was a surprised and it was not a happy call, a Brother coming home, it brought the feeling down with all of us Marine's and I see Wolf come up to Fucker and Me.

"I hope that that is not what I think it was" Wolf say and I see Fucker look at me and I nod.

"Sorry Sir but it's what you think, you can choose to come as a civilian or as a brother" Fucker say and he nod.

"I have to check if I can get in my dress" he say and I nod to him and he place a hand on me.

"We are going over our uniform tomorrow, Psycho will bring his and you can bring yours" Fucker tells him and he nod as I see Asshole coming back and he seem worried.

"Samantha and Sarah is driving against your Club house, Wolf, It would be best if someone may drive after them is Psycho spoke true, We still haven't got on our Lead from Tanya" Asshole say and I see Kicker walk off and I look at my brothers and I tell them we need to get That man she told us about but first we need to get Our brother safely home.

"Kicker is going drive back with Breaker and I'm leaving in a second Just wanted to make sure that we are still on for the range for tomorrow morning" Wolf say and I smile at him.

"Duck?" I hear duck-Duck say and I see lollypop looking at us.

"she wonder if Dragon and Dragonling will be allowed to join you" My brother ask as he place a arm around me and I smile at Fucker as I'm looking at Wolf that nod.

"Sure as long as you all are ready" Wolf say as he give me a kiss on my cheek and then he turn to leave.

"You are not Useless, Voice-less maybe but not useless" Fucker whisper to me and I turn to face him and I place my hand on my throat and I know I'm look sad, this means to him and the Dragons. 'No one would want me, not with no voice, no man will choose a women like me' Fucker know me well enough so I don't need to use more words, We have spoken about this during our childhood and he knew why I enlisted.

"Don't you dare believe it" Fucker say to me and he hold his hand gently around the back of my neck and he hold me like he always would.

"You need to get your voice back and maybe we can get your hearing back or work around it but you don't fucking believe what they said back then" Fucker growl at me and I see him smile at me.

"You are beautiful, you are strong and you are gorgeous" Fucker whisper to me and he kiss my forehead and I close me eyes and I step closer to him and he know what I need.

"Get inside and We will fix this mess here, and then we are coming in" Fucker say and I nod to him as I step inside and I'm getting to my bedroom and I step out of the cloths that I had on and slip in to my sweets and one big hoody and I let my hair down, and I braid it together.

I'm walking over to the easy chair, the one that My brother Viking bought for the house and I love it because it's big enough for two to sit in or for me to snuggle up and I sit down as I'm looking at my hearing aid that I have hidden here in the Living-room and I know that no one off my brother will not find it, and I hear someone come in and I look up to see Bear sitting down in the sofa and he's looking at me.

"Are you okay?" he ask and I nod to him I still don't like to speak, because I have been called Useless so many times.

"I" Bear start when I hear Tools coming.