Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff

These three days have been hell, I thought that the Guy's overseas where Crazy with their chaos, but this fuck I have a headache. I see Viking stand nest to me, he have the word Blood Egg on his chest, and I have Hatchlinger on my chest, I have got use to being called Hatchlinger but the others have trouble, Blood Egg have become my battle buddy.

"Plant your ass on the ground" the officer say and this is a easy order but I cross my legs and drop to the ground where I stand, Fucker told me once that When a order is given you follow it to the letter exactly as it was spoken, blood Egg have taken to follow my lead and drop next to me where he was standing, I see the others looking around trying to get their backpack off and find some where softer to sit and I feel that I just sat in something that is not dirt and I see that Blood Egg did the same.

"I think I just planted my ass on some shit" Blood egg say and I smile at him.

"Me too, blood Egg, but don't you fucking dare move, They said plant our ass on the ground, you want to loss point" I ask and I see him glare at me.

"Close your ears" I whisper because I hear the sound of a wheelchair coming and I know that Chaos is about to begin again, You learn to ignore the screaming from the Dragons after a while, I will not lift my ass of the ground.

I'm looking at Drill instructor that is standing in-front of us and my Battle buddy is doing the same and I feel something get poured over me, I hear Blood egg give up a gasp as the liquid hit him I learned early overseas to hold my breath because you never know what they are pouring over you. I hear someone of them trying to get away and I hear the Drill instructor descent on the others that is moving I see Blood egg look at me.

"Are you okay" Blood Egg ask and I turn to him.

"Yeah I'm fine and trust me they just getting started" I tell him and I see him look at me.

"You know some of this?" he ask and I nod.

"Yeah, We should be lucky that three of them are missing" I say in a low voice.

"ON YOUR FEET" I hear someone scream and we are up on our feet.

"What The Fuck" I hear someone say behind me.

We are getting on our feet, and we are running again, It feel like I'm back in basic training, but the different is that We have Dragons that is making it harder to hear the orders our Instructor but I have start learning to understand the silents speech that the Dragons are using. We just finished our day on the range, and We are just getting in the bay, Both blood egg and I need to get our pants washed since we sat down in shit, I unlace my boots and I strip out of my pants and so do Blood egg.

"Fuck it was shit" he say and I look at him.

"yeah, lets get them washed off" I tell him and we walk into the shower get the shit out of our cloths.

We are getting our Cloths cleaned up and I start to think about what they have been doing to us. The screaming from the Dragons and the Drill instructor screaming and their silents speech, is getting me thinking for some reason I have it easy to understand them here than at the House nest, We are walking back to our beds and We throw our pants up so they can dry during the night and we start polish our shoes again, this is something we do every night, the Dragons overseas told me to do it every day to make sure that my shoes was good to go. I'm still thinking about the silents speech, I seem to understand in a stressful situation than in a calm situation, it's almost like that the Chaos that the Dragons create around me feels more normal for me, I stop brushing my boot and I start to thinking about it, what did Fucker said back in the Barrack overseas all those weeks ago and Trigger told me too even Mothers said it. 'We live for Chaos, we enjoy it, The time at home is the Dream' This was something like that, and I can't really believe that I start to enjoy the chaos. I see Blood egg look at me