Wolf

I feel bad for leaving my son behind but I didn't know if I could stay another night with Little Buddy's Friends, and Driving my son's Bike wasn't my best idea's, His bike are looking like any other bike but it don't behave like any other bike, once I got home I find Viking laying on top of the bar drunk as hell, and he was sleeping on the bar, I didn't see his girl Nanette, but Shelby is sitting at the bar and she drinking coffee.

"What happen to him?" I ask and I see her looking at me.

"He pissed off Bitch and Trust me he is lucky" She say and I see Knuckles come down.

"There you are" Knuckles say as he give her a kiss.

"You where sleeping and I need coffee" she say as he pull back.

"Wolf everything okay?" Knuckles say and I'm looking at them.

"Yeah, but Trust me you never want to be in a room with all of her friends" I tell him and I see the girl smile.

"Wolf sorry for saying it, you have only see them behave, trust me, they are ten times worst" Shelby say and I smile at her.

"you telling me that what I saw is nothing, I saw her ram a knife in one of their hands" I tell her and she look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, that that depend on how piss off she is" Shelby say and I close my eyes as I'm thinking what would happen if they coming here and I don't know if I want them.

"Wolf what's wrong?" I hear Knuckles as and I'm looking at him as I'm looking at his girl.

"I start to think that Crazy squad was hiding most of this" I say as I'm sitting down and I'm looking at Shelby that is drinking her coffee, and she looking at me.

"You talking about Her closest Brothers?" Shelby and I'm looking at her.

"The Crazy squad is, please don't think I'm saying this to you" Knuckles say and I'm looking at her and she looking him and he nod.

"Fucker, Asshole, and P" Knuckles say and he stop before he say Pussy's name,

"That's The Top Dragon, They know their place and they don't need to make sure that everyone know it, Cunt and Sugar Tit's are the same, Dragon knows their place and don't need to flex" Shelby say and I see her look at me.

"You know each off" I ask and she shake her head.

"No I know the Dragon's only The Dragons but I know this, Don't disrespect Mama, For Zero and Asswipe will deck you, Runt you will never see, Loud mouth will make you deaf. And don't you fucking dare disrespect the Dragon, or Old Glory and you better have a go hiding place for the Dragons will not have a mercy on you" Shelby say as we are looking at her as she speak and I see Skyla coming up to me.

"Hey girl, how have she been behaving" I ask Hawk that is running after her.

"TROUBLE" I hear someone yell from inside the Club house.

"Well she is behaving as long as we are at T's Home but when we get here she is giving us Trouble, and she have start to collect our Rags, socks and other things" Hawk say as he grab a sock that Skyla is trying to give to me.

"T called the first night to make sure that Skyla was behaving and that We could deal with her" Ink say and I smile at him, as Skyla is now pressing her body against me and I keep rubbing her head, and neck.

"You know when Bear and Psycho is coming back?" Breaker ask and I shake my head.

"I don't know, The one they call Cody said that the Dragons had the rooms for the weekend and I think that my son is going to stay as long as T want to stay, and I think she want to spend time with her friend and family" I tell him and he nod.