Tools

I'm looking at My brothers and I wait for my house guest and I know that Tiny told me that they see me as her Uncle, but I don't know if she need me like that, after what I saw. I see Sam standing in the Kitchen and she is cooking, Psycho have been calling for more food and he don't call the number that Bear had, but another and I frown at how he order the food, but the Food is coming and I have seen him coming and go as he please as if he know this base. Wiz have been checking every news that he can find but he don't seem happy that he can find anything that really happy.

"Tools do you know when they are coming back?" Sarah ask and we hear the stamping on the porch and the door open up and I see each off them come in and I see the dust on them.

"You guy's hungry?" Sarah asking as she looking at the group coming in.

"We can always eat" Fucker say and I see them smile at her.

"Thank you for cooking miss" Pussy say and they are walking upstairs and I see them hurry as fast as they can, I see Bear looking at them.

"We can't stay here" Bear growl and the Phone is ringing and I see Fucker and Tiny just jump over the railing and they take the phone.

"I know prez, but we can't leave before the cover up is done, you heard what Psycho said" I tell him and I see Bear looking at me as Fucker is giving the answer on the phone.

"Yeah, I don't know if I want to know what they did, but I want to get back to our home" Bear tells us as I see them hanging up the phone.

"ASSHOLE, YOU FUCKING PUSSY, SUGARE TITS, AND YOUR FUCKING DUCK PACK YOUR DAME SEABAG" Fucker is yelling and I see each off them that they called leaning over the railing.

"For real?" I hear one off them calling.

"yeah, Got off the phone, with Creator, Cars will be here in the morning" Fucker say and I see them pout.

"Come on We just got started" Asshole say as he sitting on the railing.

"I know, I think the Black soul really want to go, but we can stay for a few more days, he never said we need to leave all together" Fucker say and I see Tiny smirking at them and I see them looking at one and other.

"You got that right" Pussy say and I sigh I know that Bear want her home.

"You know that They want her away from here" Tits say and I see them jump from the upper floor.

"can you stop jumping around like that?" I ask and I see them look at me.

"Nope, it's build for us to be able to jump around, Why don't you kick that wall!" Pussy say and I see them look at everyone but they don't look happy.

"PSYCHO Have you tried break a wall since you got here?" Fucker call out and I see him coming.

"Hell no, I know that fucking wall are reinforce" he tell us and we are looking at Pussy that is kicking straight in the wall and it don't even leave a mark.

"Press this button" I hear Fucker whisper to Samantha and she do it and when Pussy go for another Kick he get electric chock and he curse out.

"All the wall have similar tech as a Taser, that is done to make us stop fighting the wall before we beat the shit out off each other" Fucker tells us and I'm looking at Tiny that take her seat.

"What was the yelling about?" Bear ask as he sit down next to Tiny.

"Well that was Cody, he said that everything was done" Fucker say and I see Tiny not looking happy.

"And why are you guys not happy about that?" Ink say and I want to know that too.

"Because we want to play" I hear Pussy say with a huff and We are looking at all of them.