Tiny

I'm happy that Wolf is allowing me to tag along to the fire range and when the others tells me that I'm not allowed to work more hours I'm heading up to the Range, there is Four place I'm almost living in, that's the Garage, The Jackson bar, the Fire Range and Tools house. Jackson's Bar is a place where I can have a my relax beer, and I haven't miss a home-game yet but Tools haven't yet found out that I going to the Game because I'm sitting on the Visiting side, cheering for the Home Team. My team of Officer have got me to the Hospital for the last few months once a week and the bruise on my jaw is big since they have to bend it open to get the test done, I just have got out of my Shower and I'm just finish get my hair dry and I brushing it thru as I'm getting in my cloths I really want to head to Jackson for a relaxing beer, when there is a knock on the door and I walk over to the door and I open it and I see the Doctor that have been swabbing my mouth and I frown when I see him giving me a smile, but I'm not happy with him because he never tell me what the test is about.

"Is Viking here?" He ask and I shake my head as he looking at me, and his not looking that kind at me only like I'm in the way.

"I really need to speak to Viking can you tell me where he is" the Doctor say and I frown he should know that I don't speak, since I always had a man or five with me that spoke for me.

"Now Listen here miss" He say and I roll my eyes this Doctor is he is showing me zero respect and I don't like it.

"I need you to answer me if Viking here" he ask and now he sound piss off but not as much as me because he is not getting that I'm not speaking and almost as if he remember it, I see him take a deep breath as if he now is seeing who is at the door.

"Oh Miss Roman I'm so sorry. I know that I only have had contact with you because a test that I did on you and another patient of mine" he tells me and I cross my arms just under my breast, and I'm looking at him because I'm not happy to see him here, and I'm not happy with his disrespect.

"I was asked to hand deliver this letter to this address to, Tools, Viking or yourself, because Viking don't like people knowing his true name, the only once that know it is Cops, Doctors and Tools I think" The Doctor say as he still haven't giving me anything. I'm just glare at him.

"Now Can I trust you to give this to Viking?" he ask and I just raise a eyebrow and I keep my eyes hard and angry at him.

I hate people like him, They are expecting me to speak, or they are talking like I'm stupide because I don't have a voice, I have always hate my stuttering and this is why I don't speak, The Marine Corps is the only place where I was speaking and at home with Fuckers, but right now I haven't got my voice back, I don't really miss it. I see him sigh as he looking at me and I can tell that this doctor is getting uneasy with me as I'm just waiting for him to speak to me more.

"This Envelope is for Viking's eyes I don't want you to open it without him" He tells me as he take out a Envelope and I still have my arms crossed.

"Now I'm really sorry for the test that I have forced to take with you, and I know that you didn't want to be tested But Once the test was done, I need more samples from you, because the result was something I didn't believe in, so That's why you was tested so many times" he say as he holding the envelop.

"I know that I should have told you what the test was about but I think it's better that Viking is telling you about what this test is about" He say and I take the Envelop from him.

"Now I hope you are having a good evening" he say and he leave and I'm looking at the Envelop, that I have in my hand.

I know that Viking wanted to do this test and he never told me what this test was about and I'm looking at the White envelop it's no window but I see the Blue ink written on the Envelop.