Tools

I'm sitting around the table we all saw the lawyer that Tiny called he moved different than ours and I see Kicker ripping a new one of our prospect after I told him what Tiny told us, about that the place wasn't cleaned and the smell was still there, when Tiny came in and I'm looking at Viking coming inside I told him to get Tiny some dinner because I know that with all that happen today she would sleep the day away and I see him tap the bar for a beer and I see him drink it.

"What's wrong brother?" Hawk ask Viking and he just do the sign he always have and it bring laughter to the Club.

"Maybe you should show that one to T so We know when she tells us to Fuck off" I hear Wiz say and I feel like I should teach her that one.

"Don't need to teach her" Viking say and I see everyone look at him.

"Say what?" I say and he look at me and smirk.

"She used the same sign when I told her to eat slowly, and I turned back to her and asked her if she told me to fuck off and she just smirked and nod to my" Viking say and he drink his beer.

"Do we know what she said to the Cop?" Ink ask and I nod.

"A phone number and the name Tyree Rodriguez and below that I want my lawyer and a arrow to the name" I tell him and they look at me.

"She had a lawyer just like that?" Ink ask and I looking at him.

"It seemed as if she knew him well because she just gave him one look, and he told her he would fix it, also he knew that she would ride with me or Tools" Viking say and I frown at this.

"She didn't sign to him?" I ask Viking he was the only one that was housed so he could see Tiny as we was locked up.

"No she only gave him a look and that's it, and outside she barley gave him a look too and he knew what she wanted" Viking tells us and we lean back and look at one and other.

"That's not all, That girl fell asleep in the Cell, on the floor, her cell was the only one that didn't have a bunk she still was sleeping with her feet on the bars of the cell" Viking say and we all looking at him.

"Shit we know nothing of the Girl Can't believe that the Prospect was so stupide to Roast a pig inside of the garage" I hear Hawk say and my head snap at him.

"What, was that what he did in the Garage?" I ask and I know we have had a few stupide prospect, but to do that inside and in our Garage" I growl and I see Bear looking at us, as he walk in and he seem strange.

"We need to deal with that prospect, I have a feeling that we are in trouble, because of that prospect" Bear say and We all can see something is off with him and I see him looking at the clock.

"Yeah but what?" I ask and he look at us and I know that he will tell us what he think.

"Send him on a bullshit run, and make sure to test him he will not have a phone with him" Bear say as he take a beer and I see him look at it before he even thing about drinking it.

"Where have you been?" I hear Kicker ask him and he looking at us.

"At Jackson's" he tells us and we just look at him and I'm surprised at that.

"You normally don't like hanging there, so what's new" Snake ask and he take a seat next to Bear and I know that something is off too, I see Viking is looking at us.

"Nothing really, the same fucking beer and the same fucking drinks just a few new faces" Bear tells us and now we know he is going to Jackson to meet with someone we just have to wait until he tells us.

"Something the Club should know about?" Kicker ask and he shake his head slowly and he take another sip.

"Nay not yet, maybe later, I'm not meeting any one for the Club it's for me" He say and I see Viking drink on his beer as he nod listen to us.