Fucker

We are all missing our Little sister, ever since Tiny left on her medic leave, We all know that Tiny will do everything to come back here because she was the one that wanted to enlist and I went with her and I came to love it just like her, and With the Two brothers Pussy and Asshole.

"Thinking about T again?" I hear Pussy ask as I'm chewing on a toothpick, this is something I started doing when I ran out of smoke.

"Yeah, Did you find any smokes, Tiny should have left at least one pack" I Call out to Asshole and he give up a smirk.

"Sure she did you Fucker, but I have already smoke them" Asshole calling out and I'm looking at him.

"Your fucking Asshole, You know Those was mine" I say as I'm getting up and he start laughing as he throw me that pack.

"Just kidding with you" Asshole tells me and I caught it and I light up one of them and Pussy is laying in the Bed closes to us, The Four of us always lived together, it didn't matter if where oversea or state side.

We are laughing at this and I hear the knock on the door, people leaving our little corner of the Camp, I see Asshole get up and open the door and I see it's a new green Army guy his not a Marine and they know not to come here.

"Sorry Dragons but I was send here because they said this was to Fucker" He say and he holding out a box that he was holding and Asshole take it from him.

"Thank you now scram" Asshole grow at the young soldier his part of the Army and not marine and everyone know that we are the Crazy unit and we are fucking proud of it.

"Fucker it's addressed to you" Asshole say and he sent the box down and I frown who would send a box like this to us and Asshole is moving it up and down to feel the weight of it.

"Its Heavy" he say and I walk over to him as he place it on the table.

"Okay lets open it to see what the fuck this is" I hear Pussy call as he get off the bed and I pull out my K-bar and I cut the tape from the Box and as I open it I see a note on the top.

Hey Brothers.

Here comes a Tiny Fucking Ass Care package, for you Pussy's as I knew you couldn't make it without me or my help, Well Tuff luck to you, You fucking Assholes, Don't think I will be back before you are heading home, I hope you Fuckers love my gift.

Cheers, mother Fuckers when you get back the first one is on me.

Tiny Crazy Bitch.

I start laughing as I read it and I can't believe she fucking wrote that on a note, sure we are not your normal fucking type of people and many would take it as a insult to read this shit but us not so much, I laugh, at this and I look up to see Asshole looking into the box and I give him the Car nad that's when I see it something on the others side of the Car.

"Hold it up" I tell Asshole as he is about to read.

"OH That Little Fucker" I Growl and I see That Pussy is looking at me.

"She fucking send us a Photo of her drinking a Cold one" I growl and Asshole turning the Photo over so he can see the photo.

"Read the note and you will understand" I growl and I turn my attention to the box and I growl again.

I start to pull the Empty beer cans out of it she didn't even send us a full beer can. I'm so is going to mess with her when We are getting together again, as The empty cans are placed in the Trash can I find that she have send us some condoms, and Porn, I hear Puss start laughing as he hold up a box and he turn it around and it's a blow-up doll, and a blow-up animal, this is something she have been giving him since we got to know one and other. The box seems to be empty when we have got it all out, nothing of what we send in our mail to her was in the box, and I was really hoping that she would be nice to us but I guess She wasn't in a good mode when she made the box.

"She is a fucking Bitch" I hear Asshole growl and I tilt the box that's when I see what have been bugging me.

"Don't that box look smaller in the inside then on the outside?" Pussy ask and I nod as I start feeling on the bottom of the box and sure enough it come lose and another note is there.

Got You.

Did it piss you off?

I hope not to much.

Have your back brothers.

I smile as I read it out loud and I hear the other start to laugh too and I pull out the real stuff and it's Smokes and Some candys and even a Tiny Fucking ass bottle of Whiskey, and I laugh at the note that say so we won't miss her, she did send us everything on the fucking List but she had to mess with us.

"She just had to do that" I hear Asshole say and I nod.

"she wouldn't be our Bitch if she didn't" I tell him and he laugh.

I start to dived the stuff that Tiny acutely send to us, and the other stuff she send lets just say it's going to be a few pranks done around the Station and They will know it's us doing it, because we have done them before and our Officer know that Dragon will do anything to make sure that the spirit of the Marine are up and other soldier.

"You know what this is calling for a good fucking prank when get back home" Pussy say and I look over at him.

"Oh Yeah she will have to live with it" Asshole say and I see him smirk.

"Oh Tiny you have no ide what the fuck is about to happen" I whisper and as I'm looking at the pack of smoke there is three brand and it's the brands that we are smoking.

We are all sitting down and We are all eating the Candy that Tiny send and we know to safe most of it and I know that Asshole and Pussy are planning what they are going to do to My little sister, she may be the same age as me, and the others but She is so much smaller then us so she is our Little sister.