Tools

I'm looking at the truck leaving and I can tell that Bear is feeling down, this is his girl leaving, I never had a steady girl but Tiny is my fucking Niece, and I'm looking at the Man that is going with Viking to the Training and I'm worried about How Bear will take this part.

"You know that She will not be able to call you" I hear Wolf say and I see Bear look at him.

"I was guessing that, I'm going to stay up here, I'm not staying at the Club house, until she come back home" Bear say and I see him walk to his bike and I know that he will drive down to the Club house, and I see Younger man look at Knuckles.

We are getting down to the Garage, and I see that Viking is looking at the board with the weeks work order, and I know that we will get this week done thank to Tiny, I see my workload for this week, I start my work and I still remember when Tiny moved out my house and I thought I would have to start cooking for myself but I found frozen food in my freezer and She would invite me to dinner, She always made sure that I had food every day. Tiny became a niece to me and I see Bear sitting looking at his car that he is going to work on today, I can see him just looking at it, and I know he truly care for Tiny and I see Viking come in and he see worried and I see him look at Viking and then over at me.

"Tools, Viking a word?" I hear Bear call out and I can hear how tired he sound and We are gathering outside in the yard of the garage and I see him look worried.

"what's Wrong Bear?" Viking ask and I know that something have changed between Asstip or what ever his name is and Bear and for some reason That Dragon is piss off with Our President I'm looking at Bear as we are standing with him and I see him shuffle his feel.

"What's going on Bear, I know that Bear, The Dragon is piss off with you will you tell us what's going on?" I ask and I see him look at us and I see him turn to Viking.

"Something big is going on I can see it in your eyes" Viking say and I see Bear take a deep breath.

"Yes, it's big, and I have to work to get her family to accept it" Bear start and I see Viking look at Bear.

"What are you doing?" I ask and I see him turn to me.

"BEAR" I hear Viking growl and I see Viking look piss off at Bear and I know that I need get the others here to keep Viking and Bear apart.

"Just spit it out Bear, you know that Viking is going to kick your ass if you keep stalling" I tell him and he look at Viking.

"Fine" I hear Bear say and I see him take deep breaths.

"As long as you Promise this stay between us, you are not telling My hummingbird about this" Bear say to us and we are looking at him and I see Viking look at him.

"Bear?" I ask him and he look at me and I see him turn to Viking.

"I'm planning on ask her to marry me" Bear say and I see Viking move against him.

"Viking" I say as I stand in-between them hoping that Viking will stop and think.

"You are not fucking around?" Viking growl at Bear and I feel Bear push me aside.

"No Viking, There is a reason why She haven't yet got her old lady tattoo, it's because she deserve more, I know I'm not fucking worthy of her love, but I will give her all I can, I don't give fuck about her speech problem, or that she is half-deaf, I fell in love with her" Bear say and I see Bear looking at Viking trying to get him to understand.

"You make her cry" Viking start growling and I see Bear smile.

"Cunt already told me I would be on death row, begging for death" Bear say and I frown at this.