Tiny

I'm driving home to get a Shower and Psycho is following me inside and he take care of Skyla to get her clean, a husky/Alaska Malamute mix is not a easy work but he make it done and I smile when I get out off the shower and Then I have dressed in my Marine cloths and I get my Military Identification, and I walk over to him and he smile as We are walking back to the truck, Skyla is now clean and I see that he have placed a Marine Cammie harness or jacket stile on her and I see him smile.

"We are going to a Army base and She is your Dog" he say and I smile at him as We are driving off.

I driving and after a few minutes I see something in the mirror and I tap Psycho on the shoulder and he looking at the mirror.

"That's a Nomad" Psycho say and I grip the steering wheel and I'm piss off Bear should know better than send a guard with me, special since We are going to a military base.

"Tiny calm down, you don't know who made the Call, it don't have to be Bear, it could be Viking too" He tells me and we are driving and I see that We are passing Devil's MC members too and I glare at him.

"I know but it can be Knuckles or Viking, even Wolf could have made that call" Psycho say and I nod as we are driving.

I see a few more bikes and we are coming up to the Base and as we pull up to the Gate I see the bikes pull of as we are coming up to the gate and I see the Guard step out.

"Sorry Ma'am this is a Army base" he start and I give him my military identification and he looking at me, as he take it.

"Sir, We like to speak to the base officer, we are both Marine's Belonging to Colonel Clarence Clifford special Group of Dragons sir" Psycho saying and I see them looking at our ID, and I see him take the phone and I know that he call officer and I see him looking at the Car and we are waiting.

"Ma'am, here is your Id please park your Car over there a few men will come and escort you to the Office" he say and I see where he point nad I smile at him as I pull in and we are parking the truck and we are getting out and Skyla is standing next to me and I see Psycho stand behind me just like a Dragonling would and I see the Sergeant come up to us.

"ma'am" he say and I snap the salute and so do Psycho behind me and I we get the salute back.

"Sir TCB have a Speech problem, so I'm here as her voice sir" Psycho say and he nod.

"TCB Not Tiny Crazy Bitch, of the Dragon?" he ask and I nod.

"Yes Sir She is the Mother of all Dragon, I'm her Dragonlinger" Psycho say and I see him nod.

"follow me" he say and we are walking to the office and I see the officer is yelling at a Staff sergeant and I see him stand straight and When we step in the inside.

"What" I hear the Officer say and I snap the salute.

"Sir Dragon asking for Permission to explain what happen sir" I hear Psycho say and I see him look at us and I see him take a look at each off us.

"Staff sergeant Jameson You broke off, training to assist Dragons?" he ask and I see the man that flow the helicopter and I see him looking straight ahead.

"sir Yes sir" Jameson answer and he stand tall.

"Who of the Dragon do I have in-front of me" The officer ask and I do my hand sign for Tiny and I know that Psycho will translate.

"That is the sign for Tiny" he say and I nod.

"sir yes sir, This is TCB, Mother of Dragon, I'm her Dragonling, go by the name of Psycho, We were ask by the local cop and the local Marine corps Recruiter, to help find a Child that had gone missing in the forest, and We found her but she was really afraid and she was little Dehydrated and she had some blood on her face and arms, We were afraid that she was hurt more than what we could see, and We do apologize for hijack your helicopter and Crew, but the Dragon Code, just slipped out, when The Mother of Dragon told me Code in" Psycho speak for me and I see the officer looking at me.